The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't! Stop!!!!
the-boys-homelander.gif

You said "don't stop" just, all dramatically like... right?

Is that Robin? Or rather... NightStream!
Nah, Homelander, same guy from the "I can do [...]" gif. He's from that "The Boys" show. Trash book IMO, but the show's good enough to kill an hour when it airs. Homelander's naturally the most intresting part of it. It's funny how no matter how hard the MC is pushed, the antagonist outshines them. At least on the internet. Kylo carried the entire ST on his back.

poster.jpg

5qn1rc.gif

And the flying squirrel suit, hopefully that all decompresses or strips away into a lean suit winged glider.
Revealing the cape/wings which extend beyond the Squirrelman hands though!
41rqI9jNy6L.jpg

safari_speelfiguur_vliegende_eekhoorn_18_x_12_cm_bruin_wit_428516_1593844430.jpg

Last edited:
poster.jpg

5qn1rc.gif

And the flying squirrel suit, hopefully that all decompresses or strips away into a lean suit winged glider.
Revealing the cape/wings which extend beyond the squirrelman hands though!
41rqI9jNy6L.jpg

safari_speelfiguur_vliegende_eekhoorn_18_x_12_cm_bruin_wit_428516_1593844430.jpg
I really hope we see that building in all it's glory in the film. I live about 15 minutes from it. Would be amazing to see it (or parts of it) in a Batman film. 🙌

164px-Liver_Bird.jpg

I really hope we see that building in all it's glory in the film. I live about 15 minutes from it. Would be amazing to see it (or parts of it) in a Batman film. 🙌
I don't know, maybe instead of Liverpool they should have gone to Valencia at least the city emblem is a Bat, rather than a liverbird
bat-statue-coat-arms-valencia-67223338.jpg

5rf5ea.gif

W0mS17bC8fLkeJRRiI6PgFtEv0Que77Ob2BiP6kseCloV2TIr9m9bPE8ZAzrZFvg5l5QJ7q8gnxF9sFUAuNeqmSSIyRgkT6ixwc3fQ5tm00T0zz-iA

It's funny DC/WB actually wanted to sue Valencia F.C. for copyright infringement. When their heraldry dates to the 14th century, and team logo decades before Batman.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dc-comics-sued-valencia-fc-over-bat-logo-2014-11

Last edited:
Back