The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It feels even more grounded than Nolan's Batman, more cerebral. I think a Batman movie needs this approach. Then after this they can go a little more actiony cgiy Batman after Battinson.

Geez louise, you guys are reading a whoooole lot into this from a year old trailer and a few promo shots.

If anything, trends indicate that movies are getting less and less cerebral and more dumbed down for easy consumption by stupid audiences.

Even the "critically acclaimed" Joker wasn't exactly deep.

Don't set yourselves up for a let down.

I mean test reactions said it’s more horror and dark than previous so that’s a thing to get excited for .

New Catwoman pic:

FBwsyULVQAUqXsj

I like the style they're going for. Now they just need to fix the suit and not have her run around a beanie cap.

Geez louise, you guys are reading a whoooole lot into this from a year old trailer and a few promo shots.

If anything, trends indicate that movies are getting less and less cerebral and more dumbed down for easy consumption by stupid audiences.

It's Batman, it's our human right to get ourselves over-hyped! :panic: :lol

Martin Scorsese already said this is the greatest film of all-time. I trust his taste with superhero films.

Back