The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The world isn't ready for the magnitude of this movie!

AcademicExhaustedAgouti-size_restricted.gif

You want EPIC?
The warehouse fight in Snyders SvB was beyond epic and showcased the DKs CQB skills far better and more accurately then any other live action movie. He was brutal and smart. He was well cast and had a billionaires arsenal. Commissioner Gordon was also well cast. Id love to see Zach’s take on Penguin and the Riddler.
Snyder did great with Batman…just didn’t like the suit from the neck down.
Eh I thought it was ok. I wasn’t blown away by it. I also didn’t like his take either.

Looks like they are trying to replicate the spirit of the Nolan films. Too early for me to get a real sense of what to expect here, but I definitely want to check it out. I also just saw that BBTS released some toy preorders from this movie.

(potential spoiler) looks like Riddler's main weapon is an ice scraper. Not sure if Batman can handle that or not.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/181776

Looks like they are trying to replicate the spirit of the Nolan films. Too early for me to get a real sense of what to expect here, but I definitely want to check it out. I also just saw that BBTS released some toy preorders from this movie.

(potential spoiler) looks like Riddler's main weapon is an ice scraper. Not sure if Batman can handle that or not.

I'm starting to like that design for Riddler. I've always been a fan of combat boots ( A Clockwork Orange, Rambo, Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, The Crow).

The whispering dialogue was difficult to understand at times I guess Batman is channeling the Billie Eilish Bond song lol

But the ending of the trailer was spectacular definitely reminded me of Mad Max.

But I do have a question for everyone if you and your thugs are holding hand guns and you are all facing the scary Batman do you:

A. Shoot him in his armored chest

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr

B. Shoot him in his exposed JAW!!

Hard choice I know lol

Batman cowl really is an engineering fail :rotfl

The whispering dialogue was difficult to understand at times I guess Batman is channeling the Billie Eilish Bond song lol

But the ending of the trailer was spectacular definitely reminded me of Mad Max.

But I do have a question for everyone if you and your thugs are holding hand guns and you are all facing the scary Batman do you:

A. Shoot him in his armored chest

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr

B. Shoot him in his exposed JAW!!

Hard choice I know lol

That pale, soft, baby face chin.

Those bullets would bounce off Affleck's scruffy, manly chin.

no I don’t think Batman can handle an ice scrapper . He’s in way over his head this time. Wonder how he’s gonna combat that

Back