The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea but let’s be real. While that was cool it was the equivalent of going on a rollercoaster. It was fun and great and exciting then but it’s not as memorable.

heath is like having sex with a sexy girl with daddy issues and is a bit crazy ( crazy girls are the best at sex). You remember that forever. Especially the aftermath cause then you’ll be writing a restraining order and looking out your window ever ight cause …. She’s crazy. But you didn’t know at the time. She was a nice girl when you met her.
As amazing as Heath was it didn’t have the same impact on cinema as the MCU did and unfortunately part of his legacy will forever be tarnished and tied to the circumstances of his death.

He played an amazing Joker.

MCU changed cinema.

Now MCU fans are resorting to crowd reactions to compete with the unbeatable gigachad TDK card? 🤓 😱

Hehe, DC fans still have the TDK marketing campaign card as a backup, mint in box, never used in arguments. Never needed. 💪 😎
:lol :lol

Last I checked the whole purpose of cinema is to elicit an emotional reaction and the Infinity Saga surpassed cinema reaction and actually penetrated into the rock concert sporting events reaction space, crazy.

I love Heath Joker but by TDKR he was just a posthumous academy award memory that was eventually overshadowed by JP Joker performance.

As amazing as Heath was it didn’t have the same impact on cinema as the MCU did and unfortunately part of his legacy will forever be tarnished and tied to the circumstances of his death.

He played an amazing Joker.

MCU changed cinema.
It did but I mean the MCU still has soo to great movies. Only like one or two that are considered masterpieces.

How quickly Hollywood forgot about Ledger they jumped right into Letoker lol
It's not there fault it's DC's fault. It's like going from a fine dinning steak to a dollar store steak. They are so stupid. I love DC and what they do when they put their head in the game, but it baffles my mind what they did in SS. DCEu fanboys say it's comic accurate but I couldn't care less. The tats, the grill, the stupid "gangsta" trope they were going with was cringy as all hell. Snyder even thought it was stupid and took away the tats and the grill.

Attachments

• iron man.gif
    iron man.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Khev's back! What the hell happened? Vacation? Covid?

Sailing the high seas of Lake Superior! :cool:

Spoiler Spoiler:

A couple other trips too, including another one next week. Otherwise aside from it being a busy summer there just hasn't been much to talk about online. Skipped Loki, haven't seen Black Widow, Tomorrow War was fun but instantly forgettable, etc.

:lol :lol

Last I checked the whole purpose of cinema is to elicit an emotional reaction and the Infinity Saga surpassed cinema reaction and actually penetrated into the rock concert sporting events reaction space, crazy.

I love Heath Joker but by TDKR he was just a posthumous academy award memory that was eventually overshadowed by JP Joker performance.
Wow, yeah, throwing down Joaquin, damn. :lol

But otherwise like you said escapist entertainment is all about that emotional reaction and the culmination of the Infinity Saga knocked it out of the park in a way I've never witnessed in over 40 years of experiencing movies on the big screen.

Back