Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently reshoots are still happening?

A3161CD0-DE38-4C8B-8DCF-DC59CA36053D.jpeg

This film sounds a right mess. Homecoming and FFH were average - guess they're trying everything possible to make something that's better.
Honestly I think at first it wasn’t going to be a big multiverse movie but then expectations got so high that they are now making it that big multiverse movie. When before it was probably like a cameo here and there.
Which is fine by me cause I hate spider boy interacting with his dumb friends who look nor act nothing like the characters they are supposed to be. And I also hate iron man’s cast In every film. It’s annoying.

hate that happy guy

glad the villains won’t be crap like kraven and mysterio .

Why is it when big blockbuster films do normal scheduled reshoots, it is a "bad sign"? Too much time for fanboys to conjure up crap.

If it’s like this then I’ll accept it but if it’s like that disgusting transformers mech costume I’ll pass. What a stupid movie . I think every villain from the Asm franchise looked like complete ass.
The whole ASM franchise was complete arse.

Only 2 good things:

ASM2 costume

ASM2 3D

Three things if you like Andrew Garfield.
Good calls, the ASM2 costume is fantastic. I thought the acting by the cast was just fine, it's the dialogue and plot that was terrible. ASM1 was okay I guess, but I can't bring myself to buy these movies.

I'm just hoping this movie gives us a long look at Tobey Spider-Man and then shocks the world by announcing Raimi Spider-Man 4.

A Tobey Spider Man 4 would be cool. Maybe Garfield can be in the Venom universe too. That's a lot of Spiders, but hey, might as well do it. WB is milking the crap out of Batman, so why not Spidey too. Both Batman and Spidey are the most popular Superheroes and the most overexposed too. People don't seem to mind it.

The thing is that WB milksBatman cause they don’t have faith in anything else . Spider-Man I feel is struggling to find the right footing on where he belongs movie wise. Tobey is good but has nostalgia now so it’s considered the best. Asm is pretty bad with a handful of fans . And mcu tom Holland spiderman is ok but not the ideal Peter Parker/ Spider-Man . Batman however has actors and movies that just work and they pretty much reached masterpiece level with the dark knight

Back