1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this turned out well but I could only justify it if I had the whole group. Something about this enemy just didn't resonate with me by itself. I dont think its the design or the acting, maybe the dialogue? He just didnt seem like a terrifying villain in any way.

Looks good. A very non-essential figure though. If it ever goes on a steep discount then maybe...

Not quite perfect due to the small mistake from Hot Toys. Hot Toys you already had it perfect in the prototype version. A pity. In the pictures you can see the difference in relation to the arc reactor. 🙄🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• a92c48ea5e3d79946a223be1b9e4520d.jpg
    a92c48ea5e3d79946a223be1b9e4520d.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 470786-1000030762.jpg
    470786-1000030762.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 0
Wifey says she just got charged via Sideshow for this yesterday, so should be shipping any day now. So happy she surprise-preordered this one for me as I thought I'd just wait for it to release to grab it then.

Still kind of surprised that this hasn't shipped yet from Sideshow to anyone.

It's been over a month since release at Secret Base, and they have been much faster
as of late to get them out in the US.

I got lucky today. I had pretty much given up on getting this guy for retail, as he seems to be sold out in most US shops, and I'd accepted that I'd have to turn to ebay and pay hopefully just a little more.

It has been a long week so I decided to take a trip out of town to visit this comic book store I enjoy browsing. And this figure was sitting on the shelf for sale. With the military discount they offerz it ended up being less than retail at Sideshow. It must be my lucky day.

This version of Electro is decent looking but I’ll probably pass. Even though I am going to try and get the Garfield Spider-Man. My aim is all three versions of Spidey, Ock, and one version of Goblin. That will satisfy my wants from the film.

Back