1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PSiFP9o.jpg

“The power is different. I like it.” - Electro

Electro is back, and he’s stronger than ever. Jamie Foxx returns as classic Spidey villain Electro, last seen in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, opposite the web-slinger played by Andrew Garfield. In Spider-Man: No Way Home, Tom Holland’s Peter Parker accidentally cracks open the Multiverse via a Doctor Strange-spell gone horribly wrong and finds himself face to face with this new foe, Electro.

Adding variety to your Spider-Man: No Way Home collection, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the power boosted Electro as 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by his new look.

Meticulously crafted based on Electro’s appearance in the movie, the movie-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt of Max Dillon a.k.a. Electro with stunning likeness; a detail recreation of his practical outfit with real-like cables; lightning effect accessories including a star-shaped mask inspired by his original design from comic pages; and a figure stand.

Collect the brand new figure for your Spidey foe display!

az5DkLY.jpg
hOaV2Wj.jpg

6hIzqSP.jpg

0K9CQu1.jpg
2sDSdEM.jpg

9mLyRI5.jpg
ecCrlPK.jpg
GUSyAhd.jpg
4JMzEo7.jpg

Last edited:
Very glad they are doing this (assuming they follow through and put it up for PO of course). Give us a proper Sandman with the sweater next.

I’m surprised too given the fact the original version didn’t do so well. The last two are the most challenging though. Even if they fudge a bit on Sandman and do more of a Spider-Man 4 version with clothes I’d still be happy. Lizard seems like the longest shot at this point I guess. Wonder if they hit all 5 villains before Toby and Andrew or if they’re going to start mixing them in?

Very happy about this. A classic Spidey villain, that isn’t Smurf-like, neato electricity effects and what looks like a killer sculpt. Sold.

When they show teasers for the boys, this place will explode.

Also hoping they do something for Spider-Man's 20th anniversary this year.

In the meantime here's some Electro concept art!
Screenshot_20220328-223145_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220328-223154_Instagram.jpg

Back