1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doctor Strange Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck…last time i was in the situation it took almost 3 work weeks to ship….i wouldnt necessarily account charging with shipping time anymore…

Yeah. Sideshow processed my order this morning.
I've never seen a scenario where sideshow was getting ready to ship before the HK bloggers post final production photos 🤷‍♂️
Now, just have to wait and see if it actually ships in the next couple of weeks
It has been happening a lot recently. Vaughn was one as well.

So apparently this is out now:

The excitement levels are through the roof and this figure definitely won't be in the discount bin in six months time.

The excitement levels are through the roof and this figure definitely won't be in the discount bin in six months time.
:p I mean this is like the third time they've released this figure, right? Just with different accessories. I'm sure the Multiverse of Madness version with new sculpt, costume and accessories is what most people are waiting for.

:p I mean this is like the third time they've released this figure, right? Just with different accessories. I'm sure the Multiverse of Madness version with new sculpt, costume and accessories is what most people are waiting for.
Correct - Hot Toys (and Marvel Studios) are really trying to make him into the next Iron Man. I feel bad for anyone (I'm being kind on the word "anyone") who preordered this knowing that another Doctor Strange movie was right around the corner.

To be fair it’s pretty impressive that out of 5 Dr Strange figures (not including Dead Strange) there are 3 separate head sculpts, just not this one.

What’s awful about it? It looks pretty good to me, it looks like the Infinity War sculpt, which was really good, just repainted.
The face looks mostly fine, but for some reason the overall combination with the head and hair just looks off to me. I think the IW version looks better and the prototype for the MoM looks heaps better than this.

The face looks mostly fine, but for some reason the overall combination with the head and hair just looks off to me. I think the IW version looks better and the prototype for the MoM looks heaps better than this.
This is 100% the Infinity War figure head so if it looks different it’s only because of photos. But the new MoM is indeed way better.

So apparently this is out now:

Oh wow it's out so soon!

I have the IW Doctor Strange, so I think I won't be tempted to get this one lol I may be for the upcoming MoM versions :lol

This is 100% the Infinity War figure head so if it looks different it’s only because of photos. But the new MoM is indeed way better.
That could very well be it, or perhaps it's the new paint or a combination of the two.
A video review will reveal all!

It's here.
Also, to everybody :poop: on this figure - just calm down. There are some of us who didn't have a Strange yet.

Attachments

• 20221202_140535.jpg
    20221202_140535.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Back