Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez I hate that. I always hated how they would show a trailer they are going to release any behind closed doors. Then get mad when someone leaks it. It’s so annoying. Also this movie is coming out December right? What the hell is the hold up? If your going to delay it then just do so
Maybe they want to spend less money on marketing given how poorly films are performing at the box office. This movie would have easily made over a billion pre Covid 19. Maybe they'll release a teaser and one full trailer in the next 4 months like Eternals.

Maybe they want to spend less money on marketing given how poorly films are performing at the box office. This movie would have easily made over a billion pre Covid 19. Maybe they'll release a teaser and one full trailer in the next 4 months like Eternals.
Yea. I think they are scared of the results. Covid has been messing up billion dollar movies

Keaton Batman > Tobey Spiderman
Tobey Spider-Man actually had an iconic costume AND two good movies.

Keaton Batman has an iconic costume AND ???? like half a good movie.

Tobey Spider-Man still best Spider-Man.

Keaton Batman surpassed instantly by a cartoon lol Then by one of the greatest movies of all time TDK.

Tobey > Keaton

BTAS Batman > Keaton

Bale > Keaton

Tobey Spider-Man actually had an iconic costume AND two good movies.

Keaton Batman has an iconic costume AND ???? like half a good movie.

Tobey Spider-Man still best Spider-Man.

Keaton Batman surpassed instantly by a cartoon lol Then by one of the greatest movies of all time TDK.

Tobey > Keaton

BTAS Batman > Keaton

Bale > Keaton
Well for starters I could care less about cartoons that includes BTAS.

For my nostalgia fix Keaton in costume > Tobey in costume not that Tobey in costume won’t also be cool to experience again.

TDK Batman has a horrible costume lol

Jeez I hate that. I always hated how they would show a trailer they are going to release any behind closed doors. Then get mad when someone leaks it. It’s so annoying. Also this movie is coming out December right? What the hell is the hold up? If your going to delay it then just do so
Probably catering to top investors and other big wig people.

Well, they've got two releases before this and a Spidey trailer would take attention away from them. Shang-Chi & The Eternals aren't surefire hits like a Spider-Man film, so concentrating marketing on them makes sense. Plus it's the MCU and there's always some connection from one film to the next, so spoilers. Edit: There's also the Sony factor, which Disney/Marvel doesn't control.

So you're saying that Holland is.........Better Than Ezra???

Sorry. I'll show myself out.

Ezra is an awful Barry Allen and the guy can't even run properly. That's Flash's whole gimmick, he runs fast, and Ezra can't even do that simple thing. Imagine an Aquaman that can't swim. :lol

I hope they fix his running style in The Flash film.

Ezra is an awful Barry Allen and the guy can't even run properly. That's Flash's whole gimmick, he runs fast, and Ezra can't even do that simple thing. Imagine an Aquaman that can't swim. :lol

I hope they fix his running style in The Flash film.
Agreed. The justification for it from Ezra was....

https://www.cbr.com/zack-snyders-justice-league-why-ezra-millers-running-stance-is-so-strange/
I just like to imagine that he swims through time. That's all I got.

Eh.....my horrible Dad joke going over people's heads just makes me feel even older.

Eh.....my horrible Dad joke going over people's heads just makes me feel even older.

[...]
February 1995. Was the world *that* different or was I just so much younger?

The World Wide Web had just kicked off. Cell phones weren't really a thing, smartphones yet to exist, the Soviet Union was gone ... no war on terror ... yeah I guess it was really different. And I was punk-ass kid LOL

Don't worry, you made me feel even older. My daughter and I saw them at the New Orleans Jazz Festival near the end of her freshman year in college (they were on the same stage as & played before Arcade Fire). I just realized that was 10 years ago this past May. :slap

Back