Iron Studios: Spider-Man - No Way Home 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you missed last nights show give it a watch, myself and an amazing panel dive deep into this weeks statues from Sideshow Collectibles, Queen Studios Collectibles, Prime 1 Studio, XM Studios, Iron Studios, MYC Sculptures & a small tribute to the great Neal Adams. Welcome to the Collectors Club, come and hang out! Always appreciate the support

I heard Iron Studios said one of the three actors refused to approve an unmasked sculpt.

I believe it's Andrew Garfield after the drama with his first HT sculpt.

I'm going to be tempted by Spidey #2! Hmm, interesting that they went with indented webbing instead of raised for the AG Spidey.

I'm going to be tempted by Spidey #2! Hmm, interesting that they went with indented webbing instead of raised for the AG Spidey.
They did the same with TH spidey, lines look too thick on all of them, whether indented or TM's lines

They did the same with TH spidey, lines look too thick on all of them, whether indented or TM's lines

Yeah it seems making thin, fine lines for smaller scaled figures is somewhat troublesome, but even then it doesn't make be too bothered by them.

jUjxKtt.jpg

He asked for repeated changes to the initial sculpt. So when they made the ASM2 figure, they didn't bother reissuing the same sculpt or make a new one.

The HT figure is the only licensed Andrew Garfield likeness. Diamond Select made one but it looked nothing like him and he refused use of his likeness in both PS3 games.

Interesting, thanks. I guess he's picky about his likeness, not that I can blame him. Most actors probably just want the royalties regardless of what the end product looks like.

Interesting, thanks. I guess he's picky about his likeness, not that I can blame him. Most actors probably just want the royalties regardless of what the end product looks like.
He is just difficult to work with. His difficult personality got him fired from spiderman.

Back