Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dark color and gold lines maybe have to do with the aesthetics of the CGI background. :dunno

Seen this little nugget on FB:

212920090_4631332040228177_7660241079688981974_n.jpg

1977:

EGt0rHTX4AQ8OWH.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #534:

clean.jpg

No idea what that means.

Last edited:
Forget the stupid suits for a moment can we just celebrate that Raimi is directing another movie that will have Spiderman in it.

Crazy times.

Forget the stupid suits for a moment can we just celebrate that Raimi is directing another movie that will have Spiderman in it.

Crazy times.
DS2 is easily my most anticipated movie from the first mention of Phase 4. Raimi for the win and might need to give him a little pass w SM3 since he was pressured for Venom. Should've been Sandman's movie.

I am really sad that Raimi never got to do Spider-Man 4. If Venom wasn't in the 3rd one and it just focused on Sandman it would have been awesome. Hayden Church was great in the role.

It’s actually our fault tbh. The masses really really really wanted venom since the first Spider-Man film. Looking back on old forums and news articles. Venom was always the highest choice for a villain in a film.
I know it’s not what he wanted be he should have sucked it up and just gave a good rendition of venom since people were practically begging for it.
Who the hell cares about vulture? Nerds were freaking out when that first sm3 poster got cause that meant venom .
Besides even with vulture we would have had three villains because Harry would have been involved.
Another thing. Wtf was up with that stupid look? Snow board paintball goblin. Raimi would fumble the hell out of goblin designs . Then again Sony as a whole did . That asm goblin was hot ass to

It’s actually our fault tbh. The masses really really really wanted venom since the first Spider-Man film. Looking back on old forums and news articles. Venom was always the highest choice for a villain in a film.
I know it’s not what he wanted be he should have sucked it up and just gave a good rendition of venom since people were practically begging for it.
Who the hell cares about vulture? Nerds were freaking out when that first sm3 poster got cause that meant venom .
Besides even with vulture we would have had three villains because Harry would have been involved.
Another thing. Wtf was up with that stupid look? Snow board paintball goblin. Raimi would fumble the hell out of goblin designs . Then again Sony as a whole did . That asm goblin was hot ass to
I agree about Goblin. The original suit design was like the classic comics and would have looked great on screen. Would have been very creepy. I wouldn't have minded Venom if they did a tease at the end of a movie and spent a whole movie on him rather than about half. Sony has 2 great Spider-Man movies and 3 middle of the road movies and 2 that I really don't care for. I liked some of the casting for the ASM movies. Especially Leary as Captain Stacy.

Spiderman 3 had the perfect Venom set up and Raimi/Sony blew it. MJ's boyfriend in SM2 was an astronaut, so he could have brought the Venom from a space mission. He also had a personal reason to hate Peter Parker, because Peter stole MJ from him on his wedding day. But no, instead Venom came from some random meteor and it attached itself to Peter's bike and found Eddie Brock with his lame motivation to "hate" Peter. 🙄

That’s the animation department and people give that movie to much credit. You can do things in animation that you can’t do in live action. A animation Spider-Man movie was always going to be good cause you can get away with more stuff like shooting and location.
People act like that film was so groundbreaking but it was just decent imo

Spiderman 3 had the perfect Venom set up and Raimi/Sony blew it. MJ's boyfriend in SM2 was an astronaut, so he could have brought the Venom from a space mission. He also had a personal reason to hate Peter Parker, because Peter stole MJ from him on his wedding day. But no, instead Venom came from some random meteor and it attached itself to Peter's bike and found Eddie Brock with his lame motivation to "hate" Peter. 🙄
They did. Idk why raimi wanted freaking vulture of all characters. He knew damn well how popular venom was. It wasn’t all the studios fault. He could have worked around it. But he wanted vulture so bad. He’s like bottom tier villain next to mysterio and kraven

He hated the venom saga so much he sabotaged the movie. He wanted vulture but the people and studio wanted venom . It wasn’t just arad. It was everyone.
I don’t understand his hatred for venom when he’s a horror villain. Raimi is a horror director. I don’t get it. Plus who the hell goes from doc ock to freaking vulture? I would have done lizard or electro or hell even hobgoblin. Sandman is cool tho.
But the guy really wanted freakin vulture. So he made… this…as an F U to the studio.

the black suit is supposed to make Peter more drug addict and less disco fever. Who knew an alien from outer space that feeds off your emotions makes you want to dance

Back