1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doctor Strange Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't a huge deal but I was distracted by his wig in this movie, especially in his first scenes. It looked like a television movie wig.
I thought the same thing. You’d think with all the CG tools at their disposal, they could make these wig reshoots look better than an SNL skit. LOL.

I don't have a DS currently so I might pick this up if the price drops significantly with the HK sellers...but realistically, I'll probably just wait for MoM.

Yeah the MoM version will be way better for a figure. I hope they give him a new sculpt and not the same one as IW/NWH. MoM strange will definitely be my definitive version.

It's a Marvel movie, so HT will definitely milk it. Other than what's already been shown, I wouldn't be surprised to see another 5 to 7 figures. Listing those guesses would get into spoiler territory.
I think we will have to wait till next year

Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-Doctor-Strange-Puffer-Jacket.jpg

I still feel they should have included this outfit for the No Way Home figure to justify purchasing him. Mug as well. Would have been much more open to purchasing if they had these extra pieces.

Seems like a lot of people are hating on the original costume for the MoM version, I personally love the original, new one looks nice as well but don't get this whole, "way too busy" thing with the first one. To each his own, I guess.

I can’t imagine how many figures Hot Toys will release for Dr Strange in Multiverse of Madness Movie

I hate to sound pessimistic, but with DS2 Doctor Strange right at our doorstep (in a new suit after a million years, I might add), who is still going to order this one?
Highly unlikely but I like the base on this one. I’ve only got the first figure and have just picked up any additional accessories I’ve liked from TA.

I hate to sound pessimistic, but with DS2 Doctor Strange right at our doorstep (in a new suit after a million years, I might add), who is still going to order this one?

• Completionists.
  • Spider-Man No Way Home fans.
  • Doctor Strange fans.
  • Benedict Cumberbatch fans.
  • Someone who doesn't have a Hot Toys Doctor Strange yet.
  • Anyone that doesn't want to wait another two years for a MoM Doctor Strange.
  • People who write Doctor Strange fan fictions in their spare time.
  • Collector who needs another Doctor Strange for their Endgame display.
  • The ones that just buy everything but sell it when the new one comes along.

Let us know if it actually charges.
Yeah. Sideshow processed my order this morning.
I've never seen a scenario where sideshow was getting ready to ship before the HK bloggers post final production photos 🤷‍♂️
Now, just have to wait and see if it actually ships in the next couple of weeks

Back