1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is fire! The HS looks 99% like Jamie and the gear he has is awesome. The kit is cool as hell with all the techy bits! The fade is super tite and hair done great. I think the HT team really put their foot into this one. Can’t understand the complaints tbh. I agree that he should have had the 3 qtr yellow coat. Hopefully they add it, but that won’t happen if people don’t support this figure!

Don't like Foxx as Electro. Really hated him in the first movie. The only thing that saves this for me is the mask. I think as a compromise between "real-world" and comic book it works. If I get this the mask would never be taken off. Aside from the mask the rest of the figure is just eh.

If I were intending on displaying this character with the mask on, I’d rather have a 3P version to save on costs because paying for the HT sculpt would be entirely unnecessary.
As it stands, that’s the only way I’ll be picking up any sort of Electro.

Don't like Foxx as Electro. Really hated him in the first movie. The only thing that saves this for me is the mask. I think as a compromise between "real-world" and comic book it works. If I get this the mask would never be taken off. Aside from the mask the rest of the figure is just eh.
The ps4 Spider-Man videogame version of every villain has been better than the mcu versions so far. I wish hot toys would focus on those instead.

The ps4 Spider-Man videogame version of every villain has been better than the mcu versions so far. I wish hot toys would focus on those instead.
Same but they are probably expensive to make? Idk. These are the same guys who teased rhino but never made it.

Heard on Laels show that this is WL 😬
Quite frankly, what little interest I had in this figure was killed by Jamie Foxx's hawking BetMGM ad nauseum. It seems like every sporting event I tune into has one of his obnoxious commercials. If I had this figure on the shelf that would be all I'd think about. :lol

I added to waitlist and I received this email from Sideshow, so I think they are saying they are seeing about how many more they will need.
Screenshot_20221103_202815_Gmail.jpg

Was going to pre order this after the holidays smh . On to the waitlist!

Quite frankly, what little interest I had in this figure was killed by Jamie Foxx's hawking BetMGM ad nauseum. It seems like every sporting event I tune into has one of his obnoxious commercials. If I had this figure on the shelf that would be all I'd think about. :lol
😂 Fair enough!

Were you guys not collecting when the first electro came out? I think they gave some of those away.

Dont buy into the scare tactics that sideshow are apparently using now.

Back