Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which flavor do you like? Both get negated some cause they are on a team. Spider-Man perhaps more techy but more reliant on Iron Man. Batman on a team, but outpowered significantly. Neither one has been done greatly as the story overtook their characters. Spidey should be more self reliant and Batman should be more brooding and eye in the sky tactical with Superman leading the team. I'd say the overall stories had hindered both in terms of spirit of the characters.

I think people see tdk as the peak Batman movie when it’s just a peak joker film tbh. And honestly we haven’t had a definitive spidey on screen. Civil war spidey was close

I think people see tdk as the peak Batman movie when it’s just a peak joker film tbh. And honestly we haven’t had a definitive spidey on screen. Civil war spidey was close
Well you can argue that Joker is in the Batman realm so it is a Batman movie. The focus of the story is a good mix of characters, not soley on Batman. I think that's what makes it great, like the Avengers movies. If you want a sole Batman focused movie, that is Batman Begins. Best Spidey movie is SM2 IMO. Best Batman film is clearly TDK.

Depends by what you mean by on screen. Spectacular Spider-Man and Spider-Man 1994 are pretty definitive imo, that’s the Spidey I wanna see in the movies.

Depends by what you mean by on screen. Spectacular Spider-Man and Spider-Man 1994 are pretty definitive imo, that’s the Spidey I wanna see in the movies.
SM TAS is the best representation of Spiderman. The Madame Web storyline trailed off and MJ was left in something weird as it just went too long. Had everything you wanted for SM.

Cap trilogy/IS > BB

Cap trilogy/IS > TDK

Cap trilogy/IS > TDKR
giphy.gif

On movie screen. But we already had a definitive spidey in spectacular Spider-Man and ps4 spidey and 1994 Spider-Man. Spectacular imo is the definitive version of Spider-Man come to life in cartoon form and any media. A shame it was replaced by that cringe Disney show .

On movie screen. But we already had a definitive spidey in spectacular Spider-Man and ps4 spidey and 1994 Spider-Man. Spectacular imo is the definitive version of Spider-Man come to life in cartoon form and any media. A shame it was replaced by that cringe Disney show .
PS4 Spidey is great. Been around the block and gets right to it like TDK. Never got into Spectacular, seemed too kiddy for me.

PS4 Spidey is great. Been around the block and gets right to it like TDK. Never got into Spectacular, seemed too kiddy for me.
Your missing out. There is a reason people call it the best Spider-Man cartoon of all time .

Rumored the trailer will be screened at some CinemaCon for Sony on Monday, but it will be private.

Jeez I hate that. I always hated how they would show a trailer they are going to release any behind closed doors. Then get mad when someone leaks it. It’s so annoying. Also this movie is coming out December right? What the hell is the hold up? If your going to delay it then just do so

Back