More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just recieved my superman 2 in 1 yesterday... its taken the place of takara batman begins as my favourite figure!!@! this figure :rocks on so many levels!@!:chew:chew:chew. man im glad i cancelled the predalien and ordered this instead.

lol this is the only figure ive actually played around with so much.. so many poses to try.. i usually stick my figures in the display shelf right after opening in some regular pose but this is fantastic, im like a 14 year old again:rotfl

ResizeofResizeofsuperman.jpg

oh and here , super snake

Resizeofsupersnake2.jpg

Resizeofsupersnake.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is cheeky of me, but I am selling my V1 on ebay if any one is interested and might not have checked the commerce section for a while. It's just I know there are a lot of Superman fans here that might want this...

I noticed people keep talking about True type body and neck as though the two are sold seperately - whats the story there? I've been on Toys2 and the true type bodies listed say they have 2 neck styles - are these not right for the Clark head? And which body is more suitable - asian or caucasian?

I noticed people keep talking about True type body and neck as though the two are sold seperately - whats the story there? I've been on Toys2 and the true type bodies listed say they have 2 neck styles - are these not right for the Clark head? And which body is more suitable - asian or caucasian?

hi a-dev, this is basically what you'll need.

If you're getting the complete set, i.e., not separate parts off ebay, you won't need to worry about the necks, as one of them will fit HT Clark's head.

I'd suggest waiting for the availability of the next series of True Type figures, scheduled to hit in the next few months...

...as they won't be that expensive if you pick them up upon release. Also, the both skin tones look like they'll be able to match Clark's. Perhaps more so with the Caucasian version, but I'll need to have them in hand to make a better call.

Hope the above information helps.

It's hard to colour match from pictures. When I was looking, the right one wasn't available so I settled for a bronze, which was too dark. I can't remember which one I was supposed to get now, and I'm not looking through this thread.

Down the track I'll pick up one of each. I expect the Caucasian will fit in fine, and I have a few ninja's that could do with the Asian.

Some people already have a body they want to use and are only looking to score a neck adapter. The True Type bodies have an older style head, which uses the smaller neck adapter. Superman/Clark uses the larger neck adapter.

Thanks for that Shaun, I might just preorder one or both of those bodies. I'm considering ordering a 2nd 2in1 Supes from BBTS in addition to the order I have off toys2 (which I assumed and hoped would have arrived by now considering its already out). Does anyone have just one Hot toys Superman and wish they had 2? For alternative poses and such? Would it be worth having 2?

I've seen people display their Superman and/or Jor-El figures with different stands. I've seen some that look like the stands that come with the figure, but instead of horizontal clips, they are vertical, so they can be put in a flying pose. Where do people get those? And I've also seen funky clear, bendable ones...where do I get those? What are the called I guess is what I'm asking? I tried to find them on eBay.

Back