More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread always deserves a bump now and again

009-3.jpg

006-14.jpg

027-2.jpg

002-15.jpg

I only wish I could. I bought mine for $129, undersold him and I definitely can't afford him at the moment. I am sure I will get him back someday, but its gonna cost me. :horror :lol

I only wish I could. I bought mine for $129, undersold him and I definitely can't afford him at the moment. I am sure I will get him back someday, but its gonna cost me. :horror :lol

I'm in the same boat. With almost $400 of Dark Knight goodness coming at me in the next week or so (hopefully!) there's no way I can add Superman - however much I might crave him.

I want a Krypton Suit Superman,its a must for me,but im sure we need to look a long way for that to ever happen.

I recently got the new Hot Toys Superman/Clark version because I liked the new face sculpt so much better. I have the original, which I might put on the block. But having closely compared the two, I noticed a funny thing with the red shorts -- on the new one they kind of stick out above the belt jaggedly, not so on the original. I looked closely and found that the shorts on the original had a stitched hem around the waist, while the new version's shorts are just cut across but not hemmed at all and just held in place by the belt, with pegs gonig through holes in the shorts.
It's funny that they would skimp on something so basic on such a pricey figure. Still looks great though and the new guy is more poseable.
Anyone else notice such problems?

I want a Krypton Suit Superman,its a must for me,but im sure we need to look a long way for that to ever happen.

Depends. If "Man of Steel" stays in predevelopment hell then I could see HT dipping back into this line.

Depends. If "Man of Steel" stays in predevelopment hell then I could see HT dipping back into this line.

This line is surely dead now that the news has came that it will be a reboot.(Of course i guess it's possible that we could get a black suit Jor-El)

Oh well. At least got a few kick ass figures out of it. And who woulda thought we would get a Jor-El? (thx HT) Now give us a CR supes (to go with Jor-El) And a ZOD!!!!!!:cool:

029-1.jpg

Back