Micheal Keaton is awesome...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True but Keaton is still better. All Bale knows how to do his yell. He was a good Batman in Begins though. Maybe he can step up his game in the third film.

Keaton = Batman for me. Regardless both actors did a nice job in portraying Bats and the movies being 16 years apart adds a bit of a generation gap to who someone prefers in the role.

I just remember the movie being the best thing I had ever seen on the big screen and how much of a cultural impact it made. June of '89 and the weeks leading up to it were insane for Bat freaks.

I could see Keaton, Ledger and the 1989 Batmobile chilling in a hot tub.

Ledger would probably win, after what he did to that guy in the interrogation room who was supposed to be keeping an eye on him

of course he would, but i don't mean just a phsyical fight, i would love to see the two fighting over the city......ledger would win, but with both great actors, it would make a great flick

of course he would, but i don't mean just a phsyical fight, i would love to see the two fighting over the city......ledger would win, but with both great actors, it would make a great flick

No, Jack would win the city. Ledger's Joker would just be in it for the fun. He could care less if he won the city or not.

I wouldn't see it. Why would there be two Jokers in Gotham City? It's illogical man.

plus the lame Jack Joker was middle aged and a chubster :monkey1

No, Jack would win the city. Ledger's Joker would just be in it for the fun. He could care less if he won the city or not.
he would win by wits...but ledger would take over by killing him
I wouldn't see it. Why would there be two Jokers in Gotham City? It's illogical man.
logic? FEH!
plus the lame Jack Joker was middle aged and a chubster :monkey1
but he was awesome. and more funny....he was more of a "joker"

Why does it always come to this? We always pit both movies against each other. Can't we just admit that they're both good and move on?

The responses are always the same, it's boring.

Why does it always come to this? We always pit both movies against each other. Can't we just admit that they're both good and move on?

The responses are always the same, it's boring.

they are both excellent movies, and they both have their flaws.

Threads always end up like this when Keaton is mentioned. :lol

First, it begins with Bale vs. Keaton, and then somehow Nicholson Joker gets pulled in.

It's good to hear a nice celebrity story for once, rather than the usual Phone throwing , Anti-semitic drunken ramblings at police officers and "Do you know who i am"s that hollywood actors often get reported on.

Back