Micheal Keaton is awesome...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All joking aside.

When I was a toddler (and this is true too), my father met Michael Keaton in Pittsburgh. Being a reporter, my dad got the chance to meet him at a pirates game and talked with him a little. Knowing that I was into Batman (I've been a huge Batman fan since the time I learned how to walk) my dad got him to record something along the lines "Anthony (my name), I'm Batman" just like how he said it in the film. He also got a picture with him and he signed a baseball.

I didn't really appreciate it being a small child but it's pretty cool looking back. Keaton isn't a huge superstar but I do enjoy his work. I still have that baseball but it's a shame that my dad went over that tape he recorded. I don't think it would be out of the question for him to return to pittsburgh, maybe at the steel city convention perhaps. It'd be very cool to meet him and get him to sign one of my MOC kenner Batman figures. Better than a baseball.

I know these comparisons will continue but as much as I enjoy The Dark Knight and Bale I still love and have nostalgic feelings for Batman, Keaton and BTAS. It's all equal in my opinion. If it's Batman it's all good.

cool story. i agree, if its batman its usually good (at least to me!)

Dressing up in a Batman costume at malls was also part of that ordeal.

dwight-schrute-fact.jpg

All joking aside.

When I was a toddler (and this is true too), my father met Michael Keaton in Pittsburgh. Being a reporter, my dad got the chance to meet him at a pirates game and talked with him a little. Knowing that I was into Batman (I've been a huge Batman fan since the time I learned how to walk) my dad got him to record something along the lines "Anthony (my name), I'm Batman" just like how he said it in the film. He also got a picture with him and he signed a baseball.

I didn't really appreciate it being a small child but it's pretty cool looking back. Keaton isn't a huge superstar but I do enjoy his work. I still have that baseball but it's a shame that my dad went over that tape he recorded. I don't think it would be out of the question for him to return to pittsburgh, maybe at the steel city convention perhaps. It'd be very cool to meet him and get him to sign one of my MOC kenner Batman figures. Better than a baseball.

I know these comparisons will continue but as much as I enjoy The Dark Knight and Bale I still love and have nostalgic feelings for Batman, Keaton and BTAS. It's all equal in my opinion. If it's Batman it's all good.

That is very cool!!

Back