Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironwez....you did it man. You did it!! I was so ready to see my most despised butchering of English, the phrase "should of"....but you got it right!!

giphy.gif

I win!!

Perhaps there is an audience for this but it certainly isn't me. Endgame was the conclusion and honestly I probably like that film less every single time I watch it.

The Eternals is the answer to Martin Scorsese’s prayers. The only intriguing thing in this is Kit Harrington’s Black Knight.….and yes Salma is still smoking hot.
9DE2973F-A812-4DA5-A0EB-4FE254AD9E05.jpegCDA6DE72-705B-4E18-B98E-E741BD181A8A.jpeg

And yet IW just gets better and better...

I would probably say it's the best MCU movie with Iron Man 1, Winter Soldier, and Civil War up there too. I just looked at the whole list of MCU films and I'm not as impressed as I once was. The list of upcoming films is completely uninspiring. Most I probably won't even bother watching.

I would probably say it's the best MCU movie with Iron Man 1, Winter Soldier, and Civil War up there too. I just looked at the whole list of MCU films and I'm not as impressed as I once was. The list of upcoming films is completely uninspiring. Most I probably won't even bother watching.

I won't go through the whole list, but I imagine half are really hits for me. But if you kinda miss, the humor seems to be the better way to swallow it. You see the opposite with DC, where it was all serious and despair. IM1, WS, IW, A1 and GOTG1 are the best IMO.

I won't go through the whole list, but I imagine half are really hits for me. But if you kinda miss, the humor seems to be the better way to swallow it. You see the opposite with DC, where it was all serious and despair. IM1, WS, IW, A1 and GOTG1 are the best IMO.

That's a good list.

I want to be Antman and go where no man has gone before. I will then stand on that monument and say, "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." I will then be considered the greatest most admired man that ever lived by all men around the world...and the Buffinator. Upon my return, I will deliver a new speech, "Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth." Shortly after, I will drop dead with a big smile on my face. The cause of death, death by snu-snu.:medic I can dream.

I want to be Antman and go where no man has gone before. I will then stand on that monument and say, "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." I will then be considered the greatest most admired man that ever lived by all men around the world...and the Buffinator. Upon my return, I will deliver a new speech, "Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

WTH? There seems to be some confusion here. :rotfl

Shortly after, I will drop dead with a big smile on my face. The cause of death, death by snu-snu.:medic I can dream.

Your sacrifice will not be forgotten. Your avatar will go up on the wall at the SSF equivalent of Langley (get to work on that Jye). No doubt you'll be in excellent company. :lol

Back