Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is JAWS:

“Why didn’t somebody tell me that Shazam was going to have a Scooby Doo 3rd act!!”

“M United...gun...”

ShallowEnragedGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Jack Nicholson joker looks like what Trump would look like if he fell into a vat of chemicals

First it had to be someone pure of heart to become Shazam then desperate times called for desperate measures so Billy was chosen even though he stole from his own foster family brother (the bullet) and then just screw it
Spoiler Spoiler:

First it had to be someone pure of heart to become Shazam then desperate times called for desperate measures so Billy was chosen even though he stole from his own foster family brother (the bullet) and then just screw it
Spoiler Spoiler:

You missed the point. The wizard could not find perfection which is why as the movie showed so many failed attempts by the wizard to give his powers away. Billy even said in the movie to the wizard what you are looking for doesn't exist.

Lol oh god it isn’t that deep, damn. The biggest mistake Shazam made was not coming out during Christmas. And Aquaman would have been a good summer movie come to think of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:
No, the wizard needed to pass on his powers because he was dying. Billy was an imperfect choice but he knew Billy had potential and a good heart deep down.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The wife and I went to see this, Sunday night and we both really liked it. I’d say 8/10 for me. Reminded me of the kids movies we had, growing up. Nothing extreme enough to be objectionable, but I thought the villain was scary enough that they didn’t over-sanitize it just because it was aimed at kids. I guess a small gripe would be that some of the funny parts were given away in the trailers and promotional stuff, but that has been my gripe with a lot of movies. Overall, I thought it was a fun action movie that didn’t take itself too seriously. For the character, I thought that approach worked great.

:lol Yeah.. He got boring really quick. Actually I thought he was a decent enough villain at first.. The Attack on his father was cool. Hell I didn't even mind the demons in that scene.. But I did not thing the ending would be so focused on them... Blah..

I thought the Sins were awesome, one of my complaints about the movie is they weren't in it enough. I really wanted more of them, hopefully they come back in a future movie. they just looked like kick ass gargoyles but someone that grew up loving Spawn I always wanted to see something like these guys on the big screen, just from a visual stand point they were awesome to look at.

Watched this the other night with my wife and son and we all liked it. My son got a bit spooked by the sins but that was all-good. Loved the humor and overall arc for Billy. I like how they were able to convey the "14-year-old kid who didn't know exactly what he was doing" vibe especially when he got faced against a proper opponent.

I did find the movie to have some pacing issues though and I think this could have been cut shorter. I felt there was a bit of repetition towards the middle to the end. There was a little too much meandering towards the final fight especially.

Overall a fun film and I liked it better than Aquaman. I'd put this at #2 for my DCEU list behind WW.

I haven't seen Aquaman yet, but do rank this up there with Wonder Woman as best of dcu after seeing it last night. Still not rivaling most mcu movies, or the best X-Men movies, but beats the living hell out of Zach Snyder and Ayer dc movies.

Mr. Mind ftw. Also happy to see references to Tawky Tawny. He must appear in sequel. Captain Carrot crossover?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I haven't seen Aquaman yet, but do rank this up there with Wonder Woman as best of dcu after seeing it last night. Still not rivaling most mcu movies, or the best X-Men movies, but beats the living hell out of Zach Snyder and Ayer dc movies.

Mr. Mind ftw. Also happy to see references to Tawky Tawny. He must appear in sequel. Captain Carrot crossover?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I tried to watch Aquaman, but I was so tired from an early morning flight that I fell asleep in the theater.

I recently watched it, I liked it overall, however I would've liked some particular elements be further explored, and I did not like the execution of some. Nevertheless Shazam! was fun.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Got to see it today and had a lot of fun.
They really pulled off the humor, although the third act did suffer a bit because of it, mostly due to the actors not having the same charisma as Levi, I guess...
I really wish we’d seen this Shazam opposite Cavill’s Superman and Affleck’s Batman, I’m sure they would‘ve had great chemistry.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I believe Cavill will still be Superman. Lets face it Superman is one of the best roles he will play in his career he will yield and accept the pay he is worth and partner up with Shazam.

Back