Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Captain Marvel and Valkyrie were supposed to be the first gay characters in the MCU? Or are they just going full "The Birdcage" with Phase 4, lol.

The casting is so brave and progressive. :rolleyes2

GHEZQuj.jpg

Based on the art it looks like Makkari, Ajak, and Sprite are male in the comics?

Yes, but it's ok because no one knows them. :lol

I only care about Ikaris anyways. Still, he'll probably be nerfed, so he'll just be a strong dude probably...maybe he'll be able to fly. Thanos is also an eternal, and they took away all his powers in the mcu, so I expect more of the same here. :(

What are the Enterals?

Who are all these people?

I'm not sure in the MCU. In the comics, Celestials experimented on earth millions of years ago and created the deviants (monster looking people), the Eternals (god like human looking people with Superman powers/telekinisis/ and other abilities) and Humans (humans were given the X gene which would active thousands of years later, thus the emergence of mutants). The Eternals left earth, battled people in space, and eventually settled on Titan (Thanos' home planet). Thanos is an Eternal, but he was born with a deviant mutation, hence why he looks purple and has the weird chin, while the rest of his family looked human.

Basically, The Eternals battle the Deviants and also conquer planets. They're like Kryptonians but with powers without the need of the sun.

I'm sure the MCU Eternals will be weak and pathetic. I hope they can at least fly.

I'm not sure in the MCU. In the comics, Celestials experimented on earth millions of years ago and created the deviants (monster looking people), the Eternals (god like human looking people with Superman powers/telekinisis/ and other abilities) and Humans (humans were given the X gene which would active thousands of years later, thus the emergence of mutants). The Eternals left earth, battled people in space, and eventually settled on Titan (Thanos' home planet). Thanos is an Eternal, but he was born with a deviant mutation, hence why he looks purple and has the weird chin, while the rest of his family looked human.

Basically, The Eternals battle the Deviants and also conquer planets. They're like Kryptonians but with powers without the need of the sun.

I'm sure the MCU Eternals will be weak and pathetic. I hope they can at least fly.

So basically a team of Supermen (women)?

So basically Shazam and his foster brothers and sisters?

So basically a team of Supermen (women)?

So basically Shazam and his foster brothers and sisters?

Yeah, but with a more "scientific" origin, since they were the product of Celestials experiments (Kurt Russell and those giants creatures/people in GOTG).

DC has the New Gods, which are a similar concept, both Eternals and the DC New Gods (Darkseid..etc) were created by Jack Kirby.

So you mean to tell me, I'm going to have to wait even LONGER for Hot Toys to go through all these random nobodies (and any and every costume variation they have) before I finally get what I want?!

What is even the endgame for Phase 4? What are they still fighting for? How do you get any bigger than the threat of Thanos, the infinity gauntlet and his alien minions? Why do people care about all this stuff?

Back