Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you mean to tell me, I'm going to have to wait even LONGER for Hot Toys to go through all these random nobodies (and any and every costume variation they have) before I finally get what I want?!

They'll make one or two and never finish the line. What do you want? I'd like some Rambo figures. I expected to see some Rambo merchandise by now, but nothing...not even those stupid Funko Pops. :(

What is even the endgame for Phase 4? What are they still fighting for? How do you get any bigger than the threat of Thanos, the infinity gauntlet and his alien minions? Why do people care about all this stuff?

I don't know. Personally, I just want 90's X- Men in 90's costumes.

Ikaris looks good (blue guy on left). All the Marvel MCU outfits are starting to look the same. :lol I wish the suit had some red and yellow.

HjAb27f.jpg

She's either not there or just out of frame, but the last banner sure looks like Gemma Chan (aka Minn-Erva from Captain Marvel). I knew they were talking to her about a role in this, but hadn't heard confirmation.

The basic costume designs look appropriately "Kirbyish," but they need stronger colors as well as headgear and accessories to pull it all off. Kinda disappointed Harrington was cast as Black Knight. Had him pegged for Wolverine.

Kit Harrington is apparently cast in this movie as Black Knight. I don't know much about the Eternals, but I love me some Black Knight. Bring it. Now all we need is Dr. Druid.

So you mean to tell me, I'm going to have to wait even LONGER for Hot Toys to go through all these random nobodies (and any and every costume variation they have) before I finally get what I want?!
You'll be waiting an eternity.

Looks insanely generic and forgettable, with a equally forgettable and vague power set and origin story. I don't even care that they gender and race bent half the characters just for SJW points. Way too massive of a group straight out of the gate for me to care about any of them and the only one that stands out at all for me is Richard Madden, and that's just because of the actor.

Last edited:
If these nobody random Marvel people get Hot Toys before Catwoman, Penguin and Kilmer Batman and Forever Robin, imma cry.

Kit Harrington is apparently cast in this movie as Black Knight. I don't know much about the Eternals, but I love me some Black Knight. Bring it. Now all we need is Dr. Druid.

Probably just a small role during the long time frame that this movie will encompass. Hopefully he is fully decked out as BK.

Back