Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They approached this the wrong way. Instead of asking to remove the Statue of Liberty or blurring it, they could have asked to replace it with a statue of Winnie the Pooh.

Apparently extended cut will have Winnie the Pooh in place of the Statue of Liberty, ending the confusion by Chinese audiences about what the statue means.

1654999277880.png

Everything I dislike about modern Hollywood can be summed up in the title of this cut. It's insultingly lazy, much like the endeavor itself, and makes no effort to hide it.

Yea there’s a weird thing going on with the Spider-Man movies. Sony is bipolar tbh. On one hand they are playing nice and working with marvel as they should and making billions. Then on the other hand you have them trying to play keep away and hold on tight to the rights while making crap movies that revolve around Spider-Man villains or characters who don’t work without Spider-Man and they either are meh or bomb.

Sony should just dump all the movies on Disney plus and take a back seat and just make those spiderverse films .

Saw this finally on Starz. Not sure what all the giddiness was about, the movie makes absolutely no sense.

Should be called SpiderMan: No Sense At All... starting with a wizard that can mind-control the entire multiverse but doesn't have a spell to get rid of the snow in his mansion.

Has anybody seen the More Fun version yet?

As someone who has not yet seen the movie in any capacity (I am still scared of theatres and crowds lol), is it worth me waiting to watch this new version?

I did grow a pair and go to the theatre to see The Batman, which was totally worth it.

Has anybody seen the More Fun version yet?

As someone who has not yet seen the movie in any capacity (I am still scared of theatres and crowds lol), is it worth me waiting to watch this new version?

I did grow a pair and go to the theatre to see The Batman, which was totally worth it.
No. They didn’t add anything substantial except for some dialogue and a few scenes nobody in there right mind would care about. Who the hell cares about Peter’s classmates missing eachother in a montage? Seriously? Lol. This should of stayed on the deleted scenes

Saw this finally on Starz. Not sure what all the giddiness was about, the movie makes absolutely no sense.

Should be called SpiderMan: No Sense At All... starting with a wizard that can mind-control the entire multiverse but doesn't have a spell to get rid of the snow in his mansion.
Take all the nostalgia away and this is the worst Holland spidey made in terms of plot

I just want to see the Tobey vs GG fight.

Remember today is $3.00 movies in the USA even Imax screens!

I’ll pay $3.00 for that fight.
Whoa, you weren't kidding! But NWH isn't playing on my local IMAX's, instead they're showing TGM and...JAWS?!? I had no idea that was getting a theatrical re-release, lol.

Holy crap will you just look at this lineup near me:

Spider-Man NWH extended cut
TDK
Jaws
Road Warrior
Dredd in 3D

$3 EACH!

:thud: :thud: :thud:

I have time for 2 so i’m doing

NWH
Dredd 3D

Sorry RW

:chase

Whoa, you weren't kidding! But NWH isn't playing on my local IMAX's, instead they're showing TGM and...JAWS?!? I had no idea that was getting a theatrical re-release, lol.
Holy crap will you just look at this lineup near me:

Spider-Man NWH extended cut
TDK
Jaws
Road Warrior
Dredd in 3D

$3 EACH!

:chase

What!? Teleporting back to 1979 re-release. Jaws for $3.

I can never forget that Jye chose NWH over a 1980 priced Jaws/Road Warrior super-flashback!

Back