Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out on video now.
Man this was great! Zach Levi was perfect casting for Capt. Marvel. Had a big grin on my face after watching, probably the best DC movie to date. They need to make more like this!

I agree that Levi was great casting for this. I thought it was a decent movie. It wasn't bad, but wasn't great either.

Finally got the UHD and sat down to watch it Sunday afternoon. I couldn't really get into it. I get that it was aimed at a more PG audience like the Ant-Man movies, but I just didn't find the movie that fun or interesting.

Maybe it didn't help binging the entire Season 1 of Game of Thrones on UHD over the two weekend days...

Saw this tonight. Terrible. I can't believe some people liked it. Those who did -- you got way too much superhero-envy. Way.

I was ok with it in the beginning, but the humor wasn't funny, and the third act was terrible with all the CGI stuff. I was also not able to get past the outfit and hair. The whole look of the character actually. The only thing I liked was the adult actress playing the little black girl. She was hot. :drool

Saw this tonight. Terrible. I can't believe some people liked it. Those who did -- you got way too much superhero-envy. Way.

Agreed. I liked the direction Snyder was taking the universe in. If these are the types of generic movies we can expect to see from now on then no thanks.

Agreed.. I lost interest half way through, and all I can remember is his new found family joined the fray.. It worked as a PG kid friendly origin story in the first half.. second half meh...

I honestly didn?t like the kids turning into heroes are the end and the monsters were generic. I thought it was ok. But that ending was just so cheesy.

I was ok with it in the beginning, but the humor wasn't funny, and the third act was terrible with all the CGI stuff. I was also not able to get past the outfit and hair. The whole look of the character actually. The only thing I liked was the adult actress playing the little black girl. She was hot. :drool

I know I wasn't the target audience, but I thought this thing stunk. But I had to laugh cause the ONLY thing I even remember about the movie was the adult version of the black girl was hot and I immediately paused it and looked her up on imdb. Guess we're both pervs!

I enjoyed the first half, it's only in the final act that things get too cheesy.
Other than that, it's an enjoyable, yet forgettable, film.

I know I wasn't the target audience, but I thought this thing stunk. But I had to laugh cause the ONLY thing I even remember about the movie was the adult version of the black girl was hot and I immediately paused it and looked her up on imdb. Guess we're both pervs!

Lol meagan good. Yea she?s sexy af. Remember her way back during the cousin skeeter days

Back