Threezero - Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - DLX Scale Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Spider looks to be coming soon.

Iron_spider3-d.jpg

Nice, where did that come from?
https://www.threezerohk.com/marvel-studios-the-infinity-saga-dlx-iron-spider/
threezero’s popular Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga DLX series continues with the DLX Iron Spider as the upcoming release. The Iron Spider is an armored version of the Spider-Man suit comprised of nanotechnology. It was created by Tony Stark for Peter Parker to use as an Avenger, and gifted to Spider-Man during Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War to assist in the fight with Thanos.

DLX Iron Spider is a fully-articulated figure that stands approximately at 6.3” (15.9cm) tall, and is constructed of threezero’s unique die-cast zinc alloy and engineer-grade plastic frame system, providing rigid joints and structural integrity with a high range of articulation that allows for various action poses. The action figure features a metallic red, blue, and gold color scheme and includes web-slinging accessories, two pairs of articulated and detachable pincers, and an authentic likeness to the sleek armor as seen in movies.
Iron_spider_02.jpg

It looks cool and has tons of potential! I’m waiting for better photos before I make my judgements. I’m hoping it doesn’t just look like a glorified Marvel Legends/SH Figuarts.

I can’t say it’s very exciting. I feel like their Ironman figs show off their paint and engineering abilities. This Black Panther just looks like a Marvel legends to me, granted it’s Diecast I assume. Just a mass of giant joints and flat paint.

I can’t say it’s very exciting. I feel like their Ironman figs show off their paint and engineering abilities. This Black Panther just looks like a Marvel legends to me, granted it’s Diecast I assume. Just a mass of giant joints and flat paint.
Yeah, it looks good, but nothing revolutionary. That said, these figures are larger than the standard 1/12 figures, so for those that want a more expansive Threezero collection, BP is a safe choice to see how it sells relative to the Iron Man figures. A Hulk to go against the Hulkbuster would be welcome.

I mean its definitely nicer than a Legends, which I have plenty of to compare. I'd say its pretty equal to the Mafex though, but with the caveat that the Mafex has a spectacular sculpt to go with it. Both in the $100 range, I imagine going by TZ other stuff this one would feel a lot more hefty and solid in hand. Mafex also being a bit infamous for being on the more fragile side. I might have liked to see TZ go for the CW suit instead, with all the lines compared to just mostly texture on this one

Mafex-
8koCGAH.jpg

Yeah, it looks good, but nothing revolutionary. That said, these figures are larger than the standard 1/12 figures, so for those that want a more expansive Threezero collection, BP is a safe choice to see how it sells relative to the Iron Man figures. A Hulk to go against the Hulkbuster would be welcome.

Yeah I think I'm looking forward to this TZ Black Panther. For this specific BP suit I have the Mezco, HT, and ML "12; I haven't gotten around to getting Mafex's version, but this one looks to be in a similar vein with its joint design/ultra articulation.

I'm liking how TZ's are scaled, since well for me I find the SHF a bit on the small side (I mean, when I hadn't cracked open an shf in a while and their EG CM came in, I was sort of surprised how 'tiny' she felt :lol) And Mafex's figures are differently scaled within that series (for instance I feel their TDKR Bane was a bit small when I would've liked for it to be a bit larger, of course, just my own opinion).

Yeah I think I'm looking forward to this TZ Black Panther. For this specific BP suit I have the Mezco, HT, and ML "12; I haven't gotten around to getting Mafex's version, but this one looks to be in a similar vein with its joint design/ultra articulation.

I'm liking how TZ's are scaled, since well for me I find the SHF a bit on the small side (I mean, when I hadn't cracked open an shf in a while and their EG CM came in, I was sort of surprised how 'tiny' she felt :lol) And Mafex's figures are differently scaled within that series (for instance I feel their TDKR Bane was a bit small when I would've liked for it to be a bit larger, of course, just my own opinion).
I used to have the Mezco and Mafex versions of BP, but sold them off when I switched to 1/6 scale. BP doesn't make the cut in my limited 20 figure 1/6 collection.

I am considering a small Iron Man TZ collection, plus the Iron Spider. Mk 1-7, plus 46, 47 and 50, as well as the AoU Hulkbuster (and Hulk if ever released) would be awesome. I'll probably just keep it to Mk 50 and pair him with the Iron Spider.

Back