[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love the juxtaposition of that line and Morricone's theme, it was like Leone's version of a "the more you know" life lesson.:lol

If those sculpts were repainted because the original job was crap, then I would hate to see the original paint work. Nice enough for an amateur attempt (I doubt that I could do any better), but. . .about 1,000 miles away from the Iminime stock paint job.

If those sculpts were repainted because the original job was crap, then I would hate to see the original paint work. Nice enough for an amateur attempt (I doubt that I could do any better), but. . .about 1,000 miles away from the Iminime stock paint job.

You gotta see the eyes in hand I guess....says there outta this world...

Yea, scratch that :lol:lol. I looked quickly from my phone at first; now I can see what's what. Jeez...

So $1575 for recasts on a menza menza bashed outfit... good frigin deal. Someone better jump on that before it's gone :rolleyes2

What an absolute must-own grail. That is a triumph for this hobby, and I would gladly GIVE mine away if it meant owning that masterpiece.

I already filed a report with ebay and sent this clown a message regarding his fraudulent attempt to con someone into believing this is an Iminime DX set.

"Once again please note i do not know the background of this figure as i bought it from a seller myself , and i am stating what i have been told myself so sold as seen.
Im only selling this grail of a figure to cover ongoing costs on my car. I paid a lot more than i am asking for."

Haha I love the story to cover his @ss, ya sure. Also If he paid "A LOT MORE" than what he is asking sucks to be him.

Back