[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Love this! What sets did you get the parts from? I'm especially interested in that holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used two rigs from BattleGear Toys that had the elements I was looking for. I also got a crappy Redman holster to cannibalize for the contrasting leather color, and the buckles I needed.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Just finished up gluing and stitching the bullet loops and installing the bullets.

d1c75d58bf8e5409d9e08cc10174276b.jpg
cfa70535979a6fd2a1de18736f34a755.jpg
8faa730217c17835a043e2b513d0bb09.jpg

superb stitching...very very nice rig

Thanks man, but I can't take credit for the "gunfighter stitch" (diamond and loop) or the trim stitching. That was already part of the belt that I tore up.

I did some of the stitch work on the holster, and all the stitch work on the bullet loops though.

where was the "donator" rig from? doesnt look like battlegear toys type

It started out as Battlegear. [emoji38]

I have done quite a lot to it. Battlegear provided an excellent foundation to build up from. And the tiny bullets in the belt loops are from them as well.

This was my first project like this so I wasn't super sure I could pull it off. Now that most the work is done I feel pretty confident that I could build the whole thing entirely from scratch. Much of it I have built from scratch at this point anyway.

[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

I'm after a hatted head like so if you have a spare from the last stock pm me

Last edited:
[emoji121]️[emoji121][emoji121][emoji121][emoji121][emoji121][emoji121][emoji121][emoji121][emoji121][emoji121]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448531960.017836.jpg
Anybody have a spare head

Back