[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score

IMINIME
presents

THE BAD & THE UGLY

jygutugu.jpg

Sculpted by Hyun Ji Kim

ymynusyv.jpg

Sculpted by You Hong Ha

Produced by Denny Kim

Note: All sculpts and other updates are work in progress and not final. All updates will be posted on the first post of this thread

Last edited:
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

I'm in for both, but after the issues I ran into trying to get a DX version, I would love for Denny to offer corresponding DX versions to people that got a DX Cowboy.

Ankit, are there still discussions about the alternate outfit for Blondie?

I doubt there will be DX versions of these guys... but you can never say. And the alternative outfit/bounty hunter outfit is not on the table at the moment, and might not be for a long time. Thats all I can say from my knowledge...

I'm in for an Angel Eyes please! :yess: I will complete my Good, Bad and Ugly figure set whether Iminime's or Rainman's.

Interested in both.

Having said that, as with Harry, Scott Peterson seemed primed to do Tuco as one of his next projects. Of course, each company/artist can do whatever they please, but it would be nice if those guys could communicate with each other to work out a plan that didn't allow for much overlap or release soon after another guy did the same character (particularly in the same outfit).

Having said that, as with Harry, Scott Peterson seemed primed to do Tuco as one of his next projects. Of course, each company/artist can do whatever they please, but it would be nice if those guys could communicate with each other to work out a plan that didn't allow for much overlap or release soon after another guy did the same character (particularly in the same outfit).

This. At least with Tuco we'd be getting wildly different looks, as I presume the Iminime figure would be his duel outfit.

Also Scott's work, while great is about 2x as expensive.

He also uses Rainman's tailor though, and Blondie's prices from Iminime were higher than his typical figures ($450 for the regular), and his prices aren't going down, so I would expect something comparable for other western characters. Scott offers outfits and unpainted heads, as well. But yeah, there is a more select group of collectors into Velvet's stuff, but in both cases it is the custom high end 1/6 scale community who are into the same franchises. So there is some overlap.

Then it's a win win for everyone since you can just buy the headsculpt you prefer. :)

Angel Eyes. Tuco will depend on the sculpt.

Intrested in both Angel Eyes and Tuco for sure

Both :lecture

Back