[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scumbag is at it again. He used DeathAsylums photos too.

https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=231146372207

Looks like he has a BobbyC Joker recasted. Hahaha there's only a few of those out there in the world. Someone might have just gave themselves away as a supplier. I'm not saying no names but use your brain

As someone who owns a original BobbyC Joker that's sad to see it being recasted. I see he also has a Betomatali Joker costume. Is it possible to link whoever sold him that which I think only few were made?

No one sold him anything. He has a friend or friends here on the freaks who supplies him with headsculpts. They "rent" Q the head and he makes a mold. Now that he has a BobbyC Joker we can definitely narrow it down to at least two or three members that gave it to him

I don't really give a hoot about him recasting, but selling an unpainted resin head for $100 is got dam outrageous. And the fact that he's already sold 2.

I don't know who these people are that are buying these things but clearly, they have more money than brainpower.

I don't really give a hoot about him recasting, but selling an unpainted resin head for $100 is got dam outrageous. And the fact that he's already sold 2.

I don't know who these people are that are buying these things but clearly, they have more money than brainpower.
He actually sold a lot more than that. I'm think he sold 20 or so with a previous listing.

Wow, this is the first time I've checked out all his listings. He's got a lot more than I figured. Gotta love the listings under "petomatali". :ohbfrank:

Denny has alerted me that the Bounty Hunter and Bandit PO period ENDS in 3 days. Thursday morning they will be unavailable for good.

Back