[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarfMaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Every gun makes its own tune."

IMINIME & TREVOR GROVE
present

The Cowboy
9r4utg.jpg

*Limited Edition Handmade Figure*

Produced by Denny Kim
Head Sculpted by Trevor Grove
Boots by SMcG Customs
Pistol Sculpted by Oliver Brig

Renowned Sculptor Trevor Grove lends his superlative talents in this collaboration with Iminime to bring one of the greatest icons in Cinema History to life in 1/6.

With the combined efforts of both Iminime, Trevor Grove and several more artists (to be revealed shortly), the intent is to create the definitive version of an iconic character loved by generations of collectors and artists alike!

Watch this thread for more updates as the project develops!

The sculpts and other articles shown are work in progress prototypes only
The project is ongoing and there is no list or reservation for it.
Preordering information will be updated when the full figure prototypes are complete.
All updates regarding the project will be posted here on the first post while the project progresses.

Regular sculpt

IMG_0001_zpsc7f9e93d.jpg

IMG_0002-1_zps379f67de.jpg

IMG_0003_zps2009afbe.jpg

IMG_0004_zps2dd70292.jpg

IMG_0005-2_zps45774efd.jpg

DX sculpt

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [iminime] / Trevor Grove - *Secret Project* The Cowboy

PREORDERS START FROM 20th APRIL 2013
FROM 9 a.m.
(Korean Standard Time)

Payment has to be cleared within 5 Business days from placing order or order will be cancelled automatically.

DX Set (Limited 35 Edition): $620 https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=59
Includes: Painted Hatted Headsculpt with Cheroot, DX Exclusive Painted Unhatted Headsculpt, Narrow True Type Equivalent Body, Black Neck Scarf, Railroad Striped shirt, Black Dyed Jeans, Sheepskin Vest, Poncho, Belt, Holster, Pistol, Boots, Figure Stand, Individually Numbered Certificate of Authenticity handsigned by the artists.

Normal Full Set (Limited 50 Edition): $450 https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=60
Includes: Painted Hatted Headsculpt with Cheroot, Narrow True Type Equivalent Body, Black Neck Scarf, Railroad Striped shirt, Black Dyed Jeans, Sheepskin Vest, Poncho, Belt, Holster, Pistol, Boots, Figure Stand, Individually Numbered Certificate of Authenticity handsigned by the artists.

Cowboy Outfit Set: $220 https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=62
Includes: Black Neck Scarf, Railroad Striped shirt, Black Dyed Jeans, Sheepskin Vest, Poncho

Painted Hatted Headsculpt with Cheroot: $130 https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=61

Estimated shipping : August 2013​

Last edited:

Gimme that.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I hope many of you are as excited about this as I am, it's going to be a masterpiece! :D

Ankit will be assisting me with the management of this thread, as the interest will undoubtedly be greater than my schedule will allow me to manage. :lol

Im glad its finally revealed... keeping it under wraps for so long was taking its toll :lol

Iminime hired Trevor????? Holy Sheeeeeeeeeet
Not really... this is just a collaboration :wave Trevor is very much contributing to where he isa regular

holy CRAPATOLA!!!!!

watching with great interest!!!!

I am so excited too!
The boots and accessories~~and outfit~
it will be one top of the our projects.

Whatttttttttttt?????

So good to see Trevor's work here.

Denny is full of surprises.....awesome that you got Trev involved...looking forward to this

Trevor Grove x Iminime collaboration!!! :clap
Very Nice Move!!!

flanders%20scream.jpg

The dream team of 1/6 coming together to make a definitive edition of this character. This is awesome.

Every part of the figure is being handled by masters of their trade from the weapon/accessories, to the clothing and all the shizzle. The Clothing fabrication too is being done as close to the original film in its fabrication method...

This is one of my stepping stones towards inevitable bankruptcy :lecture

This is going to be a masterpiece......and probably way beyond my small budget. :(

This is going to be a masterpiece......and probably way beyond my small budget. :(
No fear, it wont be as high as some of the other artists, it will be a little more expensive from Iminime's usual prices though...

Back