[KATO WORKS]1/6 Don Draper 60's style suit interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kato, I will be able to pay off the rest of the suit hoefully before the end of next week, sorry for the delay.

I'm kind of tempted to pick up Roccos sculpt to use with this (I think he actually achieved a better likeness with his) but my only concern is that the collar won't fit as well around the neck as it does around Trevors sculpt given it was tailored to his sculpts neck.

Kato, I will be able to pay off the rest of the suit hoefully before the end of next week, sorry for the delay.

I'm kind of tempted to pick up Roccos sculpt to use with this (I think he actually achieved a better likeness with his) but my only concern is that the collar won't fit as well around the neck as it does around Trevors sculpt given it was tailored to his sculpts neck.

Paul, Rocco's sculpt was originally a commission by me. He started out with the exact neck measurement of the Trevor sculpt (which I have) as reference. I ha ent received it yet but I suspect it should work perfectly.

Paul, Rocco's sculpt was originally a commission by me. He started out with the exact neck measurement of the Trevor sculpt (which I have) as reference. I ha ent received it yet but I suspect it should work perfectly.

Awesome, thats great to know I might just order one so.

Hey guys. Thought this would be relevant.

Received my Rocco draper sculpt today. It's amazing. I love Trevor grove. I really do. Most of his sculpts are impeccable but I see more draper in Rocco's.

image-4_zpsbe9b2cc3.jpg

Dane, you may have to switch sculpts after all!

Here are neck comparisons to put any worry about the sculpt fitting Katos suit perfectly.
image-4_zps4175c129.jpg

image-4_zps4aef39f0.jpg

happy for your commission Wake, and theres a likeness there, but to me its just a much much rougher and less refined sculpt, and I even think Don is Trevs least refined sculpt. I really just wish Rocco would take less commissions and take more time in the refining stages of his work, especially since he charges double for his casts what Trevor did... of course, reserving final judgment till its all painted up and Im sure it will still look great! :)

It will be so nice if you can settle payment asap :wavebecause I alway quite afraid that I will forget and sell yr suit to other people ( I hv tried the similar case before..:slap)

Is this run all finished? If not, is there any chance of getting one with a different tie? Because, well...

29082012206235302.jpg

Daniel-Craig-in-SKYFALL-earing-OMEG.jpg

Just in case anyone wants to see my dio featuring Kato's suit:

There's a ton of pictures in my collection thread HERE.

MadMen16_zps017d7413.jpg

Back