[KATO WORKS]1/6 Don Draper 60's style suit interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hot Toys Prototype maker and World Renowned 1/6 tailor/artist Kato's Don Draper 60's style suit limited edition

Starting an interest for a Don Draper 60's style suit. Recently spoke with Kato and he agreed to make this suit with an interest of at least 10 people. List will be closed after the 10 are fulfilled. Also as part of the agreement, he would like a 30% deposit to get this project started. This is a very limited run from Kato. This suit will not be offered after the 10 limited sets.

The suit will include the the blazer, shirt, tie, pants, and Kato has offered to include a pair of dress shoes. Suit will be tailored for HT TT advanced as Kato feels this is the best proportioned body on the market. The shirt will also be tailored to fit Trevor Groves Don Draper head sculpt.

Suit of course will be stylized to the MadMen era and specific to the time in which it is based on. This is an interest thread but with a 30% deposit required to get the project off the floor. This obviously also guarantees your spot. Please show your interest.

1.Chilipep66 EA123222670HK
2.Marfmaster EA123222745HK
3.Calicifer DEPOSIT PAID
4.ronwlim EA123222666HK
5.Raymond F. EA123222737HK
6.gluff old bear EA123222723HK
7.Wake A123222683HK

Price : USD$520 for entire suit, 30%=$150 (including registered airmail)
Paypal address : [email protected]
Paypal terms : GIFT/Personal Payment (otherwise pls add USD3.00 for paypal handling charge)
Delivery : once upon full payment

jon_hamm_don_draper_on_mad_men.jpg

brooks-brothers-mad-men-suit.jpg

draperstyle.jpg

DonDraperFront.jpg

Last edited:
Well you can throw me on the list! Granted I started the Toria thread, but if this project gets off the ground before hers, I will be all in. My Don needs his suit, and I won't pass on Kato's.

Put me on the list please!!:D ( something has to go :()

Hold up, you won't put us on the list until deposit is paid? ..some of us don't have money to spend online on standby all the time.

i hate to mess up this thread but you think he would create a tux if 10 people are interested? something we can make a james bond or tony stark bash with. i seen a few tux's around and they are horrible.

Anyway, this Mad Men suit will be a great piece.

i hate to mess up this thread but you think he would create a tux if 10 people are interested? something we can make a james bond or tony stark bash with. i seen a few tux's around and they are horrible.

Anyway, this Mad Men suit will be a great piece.

There is some Tux'd figure coming out soon from HT. We're just not sure who yet.

What Kato really needs to do now is a Nurse uniform :naughty

There is some Tux'd figure coming out soon from HT. We're just not sure who yet.

What Kato really needs to do now is a Nurse uniform :naughty

Pretty sure Kato mentioned how much he'd like to do a 1/6 Tuxedo for HT for Tony Stark or the like. Probably a hint that he already has and that's whats coming.

Put me on the list please!!:D ( something has to go :()

Hold up, you won't put us on the list until deposit is paid? ..some of us don't have money to spend online on standby all the time.

I'm not really sure how Kato wants to handle the deposits. If we can get 10 people on the list, that does not mean all will pay the 30% deposit.

Let me ask Kato for some more details.

I think everyone on the list thus far can be counted on for the deposit. Off to a good start!

Back