• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ScottyB Getting Out Of Grail's Sale !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im looking to take my collection Into a different direction So im putting Most of my beloved figures up for sale! Some are listed with a price some will be best offer! I will entertain Offers on everything so feel free to shoot me a pm. Most reasonable offer's will be accepted. If u low ball me i will just ignore your message feel free to try again if i dont get back to you lol!

Everything is shipping from Canada so shipping options with tracking out side of North America are a little bit expensive. Depending on where you live i may be willing to chip in on with you to make a sale happen if the price is right!

I will only accept Payment in Paypal Or email transfer In USD + Shiping + fee's

I Also reserve the right to ask for gift only payment on the odd figure or email transfer If u are not A Well KNOWN COLLECTOR on the forums here!

Pictures incoming fell free to ask me before hand if u are interested! I will be working on them tonight!

Will take trade on Elvis Star wars stuff or Hot Toys SW Or a Prince of Persia Datsun hot toys figure or chest plate!

Kato/Adam Joker
SOLD

Imaresqd1 / Adam Gu's Head , Kato Clothing set (Pants , Shirt/tie , Purple Overcoat) Hot toys Blazer and Vest. Also have full hot toys joker Minus Blazer and Vest. Make me and offer with or with out the Hot toys set! The set is mint beside the hot toys box is beat of!(Came from Original owner like that)
SOLD
Make me and offer

Kato/Rainman Pulp Fiction set
Jule's/Vince

Yes That is right this is a one of kind set U wont ever see again. I commissioned Kato to make me 2 black suit's /Black Tie for this set! Custom paint jobs on Rain mans Jules/Vince heads By Steven G. The Jules head paint up looks pretty amazing but i feel The Vince paint is lacking from its true potential of the sculpt! Beside paint he is other wise complete to my satisfaction besides some futzing! My price Is reflecting the need for a new paint job on Vince! As for Jules He needs A pair of hands Painted And some shoes/feet proper feet pegs to extend his height. Again My price reflects the need for some minor work/upgrades. Jules is on authentic ttm-21 and vice is on a knock of ttm-21.

Willing To Part the Suits!

1600$ OBO

Kato/Inigou Indiana Jones

Full Kato Clothing set ( Pant's , Shirt , Weathered Jacket All Parts are the updated versions ) The head was painted by JD Kim and is in mail now! Sitting on a Authentic hot toys ttm-19 customized with Narrow Shoulders/Arms bunch of Hot Toys Accessories Hands/Shoes and Stand. Missing the hot toys belt for his pants i just couldn't find one SO he has generic belt!

This is Hands Down the Ultimate Indy Grail Painted and Clothed by the Best Around Period! I Did all the work for You. This figure took me at least 2 years To get all the parts and cloths an accessories and then wait for the some one to make a good Indy head and **** the painted head is still in the dam mail! I dont even need to take a pictures and u know this is ONE amazing figure!

Price INC Make Me Offer Till Then

Yunsil/Trevor/Ect..
Walt/Heizenberg
Sold

So we have the say my name Clothing set With the Rare White Coat! TrevorGrove Head/Shoes Pink Teddy (cant remember the artist but its a awesome accessory) , 3xCorrose Batter Buckets x1 Stack of cash x1 Meth baggie x25 meth bins ( enough to stack a wall behind him ) Stand with Decal! And his Iconic Hat and Sun Glasses! sityting on knock off ttm-21

Please note: The head took a fall and his ear broke a tiny bit. He can be displayed whit out notice but i will add the head for free! It was painted by Steven G and it a real shame it broke cause it one of the nicisit walts ive ever seen!

Sold

Yunsil/Rainmain
Doc Holiday

SOLD

Yunsil doc out fit with Rainman Doc Holiday Head. Cant Remember who painted this for me but it is really awesome! Likeness is really Excellent! I Have paid in full for the Full accessory set threw mike and i will have your name switched with him u will just need to Pay him shipping when time comes! He Need new hands and soem good boots. He will come with no boots because the ones im using atm are garbage!

Sold

Kato/Trevor
Dexter Morgan

Kato Clothing set With Authentic Trevor Grove Head. Excellent paint and likeness! Corrose Silde Box Painted by some crazy artist from Germany. Joker Gloved Hands And Extra unpainted hands for holding a slide and the slide box! On Autentic ttm-19!

Make Me An Offer

Inigou/Inime
Denzel
Sold

Very good paint job and likeness Ready to display figure on knock off ttm-21 Clothing sits great and the figure overall looks really spot on! I was really happy with this one!

Sold

Kato Rick Grims Sheriff Clothing Set And Body

Kato Sherrif Uniform on Autentic TTM-19 Trevor Grouve Boots (unpainted) and a nice sheriff Belt With gun!

375$
Or make Me An Offer Without The Body

Yunsil
James Bond Black Tux

Black Yunsil Tux Brand New never Opened or Displayed

Gee Wiz
Pulie Soprano Track suit

100$ each

Last edited:
Doc is Sold Guys IM tiny bit busy tonight all get to pms before bed! Inbox is cleared sorry Noah!

Joker pcitres are up getting to the rest tonight! working on more in a bit!

Hey ScottyB, I am trying to send u a private message but apparently you "cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Quick question, do u have any Tarkin head available to sell? I am quite interested. If so, how much would it be including the shipping to UK? Thanks !

By the way, do u have any other heads available for selling?

Hey ScottyB, I am trying to send u a private message but apparently you "cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Quick question, do u have any Tarkin head available to sell? I am quite interested. If so, how much would it be including the shipping to UK? Thanks !

By the way, do u have any other heads available for selling?

Tarkign head i can make happen! Bunch of peoaple bugging me so im gonna make a new mold! There gonna be 70$ Shipped to UK! What else ar eu thinking for ?

Indy head is now in haand look pretty frigging sweet all up load some pictures here soon. I will also get a picture of the slide box!

Tarkign head i can make happen! Bunch of peoaple bugging me so im gonna make a new mold! There gonna be 70$ Shipped to UK! What else ar eu thinking for ?

I may be also interested in the Anakin's one (not sure if get the neckless one or the other) and Dooku. can u send me a PM with a total whenever u can? thanks :)

I may be also interested in the Anakin's one (not sure if get the neckless one or the other) and Dooku. can u send me a PM with a total whenever u can? thanks :)

I think i have a cast of all of those on hand except the tarkin sculpt . Spending day with wife here let me check what i have on hand and all get back to you by end of the day tomorrow!

Back