[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Wake and Shorty, you guys sold yours already? I thought this figure was pretty much THE figure to have...

Interesting how he claims he bought this from the United States and somehow it has morphed into three that he has available.

Funny thing is he's recasted a recasted sculpt lol his casts are worse than Q's! Anybody who gets sucked in by this guy is doubly stupid!

I don't know, may I put this picture here(it's my bashed cowboy), but what do you guys think about such look? uploadfromtaptalk1394179207329.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Whats up my fellow freaks. I'm extremely late to the custom game and just po'd my first custom in the Rainman Bill v2. I REALLY wish I was into this sooner as this movie is one of my all time favs and missing out on having the man with no name sitting on my shelf is rough.

So my question to you fine folk is pretty simple; can someone link me to iminime site? Reallly don't want to miss another gem like this. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Whats up my fellow freaks. I'm extremely late to the custom game and just po'd my first custom in the Rainman Bill v2. I REALLY wish I was into this sooner as this movie is one of my all time favs and missing out on having the man with no name sitting on my shelf is rough.

So my question to you fine folk is pretty simple; can someone link me to iminime site? Reallly don't want to miss another gem like this. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Seeing that you are from NYC, hey, I'm from Long Island! You want to go to shop.cinemascale.com for all iminime figures current and preorders, sign up for the newsletter and that will update you on every new figure.

I think Karamazov has his up for sale right now in the sales thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the wonderful world of customs fellow NY'er!!! :hi5:. Congrats on scoring Bill :duff

I'm selling my Cowboy DX for cost. Pm me if interested

Hey if some folk could pull their April Fool's gags a day early, I can pull mine a day late :wacky :bunnydanc

Welcome to the wonderful world of customs fellow NY'er!!! :hi5:. Congrats on scoring Bill :duff

I'm selling my Cowboy DX for cost. Pm me if interested

Hey if some folk could pull their April Fool's gags a day early, I can pull mine a day late :wacky :bunnydanc

Hahahaha...I'll admit, I got a bit giddy when I saw that but once I started scrolling, I knew....too good to be true :)

Thanks for the welcome and the link guys. This side of the hobby may be on the expensive side but there's some seriously talented people out there that make it completely worth it.

Back