READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
THE PROJECT CONTINUES FOR AN ADD ON PACK!
check the interest thread here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131596

For Those who missed out on this offering, to help kitbash your Bateman, Clothing Sets of this release is coming soon!
So GET THEM AND SIGN UP FOR THE ACCESSORY PACK to kitbash your Bateman with some of the quality parts of this release

"TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU ****ING STUPID BASTARD!"

IMINIME
presents

Wall Street Killer
45367_502437309820901_1662231748_n.jpg

Limited Edition Handmade Figure*

Produced by Denny Kim
Head Sculpted by Hyun Ji Kim
Paint Applications by Park Joong Woo
Clothing by Kim Se A

Wall Street Killer
Full Set Figure $360
DX Full Set Figure $550
Painted Normal Expression Headsculpt $120
Clothing Sets:
Raincoat $70
(prices listed do not include shipping charges)

Full Set Includes
Normal/Scowl Expression Painted head
Narrow True Type Equivalent Body
Business Suit (Jacket, Trousers)
Dress Shirt with Cufflinks
Tie
Raincoat
A pair of Shoes
Business card
'Huey Lewis & The News' CD Jewel Case
Knife
Axe
Briefcase
Artist Hand Signed Certificate of Authenticity specific to Normal Full Sets

The DX Full Set Includes ALL of the above and
Laughing/Screaming Painted Sculpt*
* (please mention in your order if you want the sculpt to be blood stained or clean)
Overcoat
Artist Hand Signed Certificate of Authenticity specific to DX Full Sets

PICTURES OF FINAL PROTOTYPE
HERE, HERE, HERE AND HERE

Picture Features The DX Full Set Exclusive Sculpt With Optional Blood Splatter Paintjob

International Expedited Mail Service Shipping Rates
Asia(except Indonesia): $22
Indonesia : $26
Europe, Canada, Russia: 37$
USA: $43
Australia: $34

PLACE YOUR PREORDERS HERE:
CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE ITEM
FULL SET FIGURE $360 + Shipping
RAINCOAT $70 + Shipping
DX FULL SET FIGURE SOLD OUT
NEUTRAL/SCOWL EXPRESSION PAINTED HEADSCULPT SOLD OUT

THE RAINCOAT IS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER FOR A LIMITED TIME PERIOD ONLY!

(You may have to register at the site before being able to make a purchase. Registration is very easy and absolutely free)
PLEASE NOTE since these are handmade individually made figures and not in-stock items, there is a reasonable waiting period of 70 days minimum for it to be assembled and ready to ship.
So do not expect the figure to ship as soon as you pay as figures are made and assembled in first paid first confirmed basis.

SHIPPING NOW!

Head-Sculpts based on:
batemanbloody.jpg
215px-Americanpsychoposter.jpg

(Screaming Head-Sculpt Update I - September 7, 2012) - Picture HERE
(Screaming Head-Sculpt Update II - September 19, 2012) - Pictures HERE
(Screaming Head-Sculpt Update III - November 7, 2012)

Larger Pictures HERE

(Scowling Head-Sculpt Update I - January 19, 2013)

Larger Pictures HERE

Last edited:
Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman OFFICIAL INTEREST and VOTING

Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Interested.

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman OFFICIAL INTEREST LIST and VOTING

me tooooooooooo

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman OFFICIAL INTEREST LIST and VOTING

This is going to be insane!

YESSS!! This is awesome news!! :yess: Definitely interested

definitely in!

interested (depending on when its released :))

I'm in :)

Count me in as well!

Add me to the list.

interested (depending on when its released :))

Looking forward to see how this turns out.
:lecture
If we can fill this list quick, show interest well, work will start by next week as Denny and his team are ready... he said the sculpt will take a much longer time because he wants to get it perfect because the bar has been set so high for Bale sculpt by Adam and KoJun.

So if work starts by now... the figures proto should be ready for preorder by say November in a long stretch? And it should start to ship by January February (all this is speculative and may be longer as accessories take a lot more time for tooling)

I just became selfish and put both of you on the list to inflate the numbers :lol

Good news for fans :)

Happy for you Ankit especially :lol
Yeah thanks man! but you're not out so easily yet... that Bale sculpt has to be critiqued by you :lol

Okay guys,
Lets do this. If we can start soon this can be like a Rainman Halloween side project! Im trying my best to see if Iminime can accommodate Rainman (He is so busy now in his schedule) but Im sure if we fans can request him he will surely see what he can do...

So lets make this happen! Rainman directing the accessories is essential IMO! :lecture

Last edited:

Can you put me on the list

Back