[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post-25897-Clint-Eastwood-standoff-gif-co-ahX9.gif

Cause Clint is the man :wink1:

clint-eastwood-nodding.gif

Also, I just seen these new listings on ebay today :pfft:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-1-6...3432?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d18013278

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-1-6...6768?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d18013f80

The paint work looks a bit suspect on the second sculpt.

Could that painted head, theoretically, bring Q down? It's clearly not the IMINIME paintjob, and it's being marketed as one, so, even if the product is unlicensed, couldn't someone get him on some sort of falsifying claim?

Speaking of the sheriff head he got........................ didn't he get that before they even shipped out to most people...? I seem to remember an ebay auction of the recast going up before most customers got theirs. It was in a thread in the 'horror' section i think.

Shells, that is a beautiful sculpt right there. I'm so bummed that I couldn't score that DX. No way I'm gonna pay the going rate either, so all I can do is just enjoy my hatted version, which is fantastic. I do have a trio coming my way in the future though, so it's all good :)

12020619775_9e344e0ae2_b.jpg

12020907843_6b80872908_b.jpg

That paint app that Q is advertising on his re-cast is pretty poor. This goes to show that a quality painter will not touch those pieces.

Thats some B***S**** ..... He won't ship to ITALY!!! :gah: :lol

Q even used DeathAsylum's pics in his listing.
Let the accusations begin.....

On a more serious note... I can't wait to receive my Trio in May :)

I think DA has the ability to contact ebay on this and have the listing with photos taken down. I believe this happened to Skiman once before with Q, but I'm not sure if he did anything about it.

ok, stirring things up
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-1-6...3432?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d18013278

How did he come upon the hatted sculpt.... .... in pieces ?

My guess is that they were initially cast as two separate pieces, and were probably glued together on the sculpts bought directly from Denny.

So did he receive it as 2 (or 3 remember the cigar is cast in brown not painted) separate pieces ? or did he recieve a finished hatted sculpt and then personally surgically remove the hat and cigar to recast ?

See what I'm saying ?

I don't believe any unpainted regular sculpts were sold. Odds are he just broke down the painted sculpts into the different molded parts, which probably wouldn't require a great deal of skill.

I'm home sick watching this movie today, and I think I just heard my favorite line from the movie: "Put your drawers on and take your gun off."

If I had a nickel for every time I had to say that to the ladies.

I think my fave lines of the movie is just about everything that comes out of Tuco's mouth when he's tied on the horse an Blondie is taking him in all the way to the sheriff’s porch :lol:lol

Back