How is Hot Toys Hellboy II Holding Up?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i just bid on this, a little wary though four days left and only 2 bid including mine, the seller has good feedback but only 14 figures among 1800 items for auction, all of them with very low opening bids.

I've been shopping around and have found some good prices but have other priorities. I need to get Abe first though.

mine is still holding up well, but back on his box as i prefer to have 3 kroenens in the self. slowly streamlining to anti-hero only theme. lolz

I hope Hellboy 3 happens.:yess:

My figure is as good as the day I took it out of the packaging, it's a big heavy chunk of a figure too! One of my favorites in my collection.

The ending to Hellboy 2 was SUPERB! Although Del Toro once said that he knew the ultimate ending to Hellboy and wasn't keen on bringing that to the audiences. Supposedly its a very sad ending

mine is still new in box. I only took him out to inspect and mess around with the first time I got him. Since then it's been sitting in it's box in my storage closet. I fear when I eventually do display him, I hope the knees are okay.

mine is still new in box. I only took him out to inspect and mess around with the first time I got him. Since then it's been sitting in it's box in my storage closet. I fear when I eventually do display him, I hope the knees are okay.

The knees on HB usually have had the issues due to the weight of the upper body. Yours is probably fine. Last time I checked mine he was fine, because I was using a stand. He's still one of my favorite HT figures.

i just wished this figure had better kneeling poses, i cant get him to kneel naturally, looks unnatural thanks to the long coat to obscure the pose and give the illusion of that kneel. better chances of saving the fragile legs too, lowering his center of gravity.

Last edited:
This was how I discovered HT but I couldn't afford the figure before they sold out, still sad about it. :(

I would like them to rerelease it though, that would be awesome.

My Hellboy's left leg snapped at the knee joint. To be fair I was stupid and had left him in a kneeling position (like on movie poster) Due to the sheer bulk of his rubber torso, the joint snapped. The legs are the older design and are pretty crap to be honest. So fyi don't leave him in a kneeling position ha.

Back