Hot Toys: The Avengers: Tony Stark (Mark VII suit up version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real question is, who here will be setting aside ~$1200USD to display all three variations at the same time? :D

FB_IMG_1690444854192.jpg

Wow... 3 pages of posts. Finally losing interest in Iron Man...?
I don't know. I think we need like 3 more suit up versions to really drive this concept home..

I can't wait for Mark 1 "IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAP" Hanging Suit Up version. Followed by Civil War 1/6 Helicopter Chair Suit Up version.

Dd8S2w3.jpg

Yeah looks fine in person based on these photos in my opinion. Sculpt doesn't look as intense.
I feel like the promo shots for the rolling eyeball sculpts can make them look waxy or something, but the in person shots look more natural.
The sculpt there reminds me a bit of a modified Battle Damaged Mark LXXXV, which isn’t the worst thing they could do.

The HS is well done in the sense that the "concerned look" works without the suit and during the suit-up scene when he's falling. I'm just confused how HT can give us the Mark VI suit up HS, and then this one and say they're based off scenes of the same movie just hours apart lol.
I don't hate either one, but he looks like he aged 5-10 yrs and dropped 20 lbs in the same movie based on these sculpts.
20230730_201751.jpg

Derpy face LOL.

Perfect for the "Iron Man 2: Mark IV Drunk Tony Deluxe Version" that will eventually come out.

The mk vi sculpt looks like a caricature that you pay to get drawn on the streets of NYC.

I don't know. I think we need like 3 more suit up versions to really drive this concept home..

I can't wait for Mark 1 "IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAP" Hanging Suit Up version. Followed by Civil War 1/6 Helicopter Chair Suit Up version.

Dd8S2w3.jpg

And the infinity war. There will be a suitup version of everyone of these
1691172291324.png

Back