1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy that Boba (deluxe and single) and even Ahsoka aren't at that point and Maul beat them both.

Consistent with HK sellers stocks. Got my "later batch" Maul only a couple weeks after "First batch" initial release while it took Ahsoka 4-6 weeks and have yet to hear about my Boba 2-Pack order.

I feel like this Maul probably was a shorter run release. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it sell out fast.

212BF044-4A80-433A-A84C-5EA210D6FA78.png

What happens when you put a figure on the waiting list? is there any chance of getting it?

I highly doubt this is sold out.

I bet it pops back up. It was just in stock for shipping a few days ago. They've done the same thing before with IG11 and various other figures.

well i hope you're right about maul, i missed this one

I wouldn’t worry quite yet. They probably only had a few and they sold. It’ll probably go back to pre-order before coming back in stock again.

But Alter Ego is a good choice if you want peace of mind. One of the few reputable retailers that still has it up.

No way this is actually sold out, expect the PO to return in a few days. Hell, the way they are producing everything lately it might even still be in stock this time next year.

I agree, there is no way this thing sells out this fast. So many people seem to not like this figure or at least not totally love it that I can't see it selling out. It's probably a batch thing... once they get the next batch, it'll be around for a while.

Does anyone else just remove the little leather "sleeves" that go over the hand joints? My hands never stay on and I just busted my saber in a freak accident cuz of it :mad:

Back