1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple more …

56151131-2102-498C-8AC1-D353FFF7704C.jpeg
B95E5D7D-CA6C-47F4-B83F-3AD1AA6CEAB4.jpeg

Will the chest get fabric stains if I leave the top on?

I want to say it’ll be alright but it’s also never a zero percent possibility, especially with their dark fabrics.

You could rinse out the inner clothes in mild detergent if you’re worried. Keep doing it till there’s no more dye in the water.

If it does stain, it won’t bother me personally since I’ll never have him with his shirt off because it makes him look like he’s gonna do a kegger at a beach BBQ.

That’s an awesome story. Glad you got it and I must say, these are some of the best pics I’ve seen of this figure. Def learned not to let early pics influence my PO decisions. Gotta get it in hand and see if I can do anything with it.

Thinking about picking one of these up, do you guys think it's worth it? especially with rewards and $30 off.

Thinking about picking one of these up, do you guys think it's worth it? especially with rewards and $30 off.

Figure is great it but you might be better off waiting for a sale than using the $30 promo.

Feel like there’s a good chance it’ll go for 20%+ off again at some point this year.

Unless you really want it now that is.

Figure is great it but you might be better off waiting for a sale than using the $30 promo.

Feel like there’s a good chance it’ll go for 20%+ off again at some point this year.

Unless you really want it now that is.
Yeah I was wondering if it would go on sale. I’m assuming they still have a lot since it doesn’t have the “almost gone” badge.

Yeah I was wondering if it would go on sale. I’m assuming they still have a lot since it doesn’t have the “almost gone” badge.

It'll likely get an "almost goin' on two years" badge before it gets to "almost gone."

All the figures released around that time will still be around for a while; at least long enough for another round of sales I imagine. Probably worth waiting, especially if you're on the fence.

Really don’t need this but $195 plus $5 shipping is super tempting.

It is a solid figure and I think would of been more popular if 2 versions of Maul weren't already out and if they didn't just reuse the Solo head sculpt for him.

Back