1/6 SooSooToys - The Flash - The Retrograde Speedster (Reverse Flash) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-064:The Retrograde Speedster Email us for more information :soosootoys@hotmail.com

The 1/6th scale The Retrograde Speedster Collectible Figure Specially features:
- One (1) Detailed head sculpt
- One (1) Masked head sculpt with
-(3)interchangeable lower parts of faces capturing different facial expressions
-(3)interchangeable eye pieces
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Twelve (12) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
-One(1)pair of running hands
-One(1)pair of holding hands
-One(1)pair of opening hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) specially tailored yellow-colored suit
-One (1) l logo
- One (1) belt with lightning bolt logo
- One (1) pair of black and red-colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) Lighting sword
- Four (4) translucent yellow colored lightning effects
- One (1) attachable opened cowl
- One(1)Lighting effect
-One(1)Figure base
-One(1)hologram figure on hand
-Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different-

KuB8z2Z.jpeg
W1K19Yq.jpeg
XurYQIk.jpeg
CFFnJpR.jpeg
IEzPhtM.jpeg
4r7ut3C.jpeg
u6NFaBS.jpeg
gR3nBWr.jpeg
DGMffpI.jpeg
MUsUwBt.jpeg
eLJTMSL.jpeg
Y3spk0s.jpeg
0HRZTaM.jpeg
7Sp4JL8.jpeg
2E79oD1.jpeg
gpOU5Eb.jpeg
yTT6yOT.jpeg

This looks very good, although not sure if I’ll order.
Too bad they aren’t producing comic versions of Flash, Reverse Flash, Wally West Kid Flash, etc. I do think someone will get the comic workflow down in the next couple of years and make a boatload.

Wow! That Wells head is up there with some of HT’s recent Ahsoka figures. That alone has me interested in this. Sounds like they’re going all-in on Flashes.

This looks good as well as their new Barry minus the unmasked headsculpt. I think the HT still takes the cake there, but the rest of the figure looks just as good as this one

Are these all from the TV show?

Having never seen an episode I'd much prefer comic versions.

Are these all from the TV show?

Having never seen an episode I'd much prefer comic versions.
Same, I’d prefer comic ones as well. Hopefully someone eventually gets more into comic inspired 1/6 DC figures aside from just SSR. But yes, these are all from The Flash CW TV show
Surprised no one posted pics of this figure yet. Probably the best Gustin Flash I've seen yet, but unfortunately I lost interest in the series far too long ago to care.

And what season did he have this long hair? Must have been after I stopped watching.
He had the long hair in an alternate timeline where his Iris died I believe and he ended up being the big bad for that season under the name of Savitar if I remember correctly.

The rule is, if it’s SooSoo the answer is NooNoo.

Kit is not a fan of their business practice.
Correct. Short story is when Soosoo started up they pulled some dirty tricks and essentially stole work from an artist friend of Kit. As a result of that, Kit doesn’t carry their products. I find that very respectable of Kit to still not carry their products years later. I hope they may be able to make amends at some point but it doesn’t likely.

He had the long hair in an alternate timeline where his Iris died I believe and he ended up being the big bad for that season under the name of Savitar if I remember correctly.
Actually I do kinda remember that. So this was not a suit the "real" Barry wore at any point then? He had so many of them it's hard to keep track. lol

Actually I do kinda remember that. So this was not a suit the "real" Barry wore at any point then? He had so many of them it's hard to keep track. lol
No, I believe the “real” Barry wore this suit, but SooSoo for whatever reason gave him an alternate timeline headsculpt. Maybe b/c HT did a really good job on their unmasked Barry/Gustin sculpt?

Barry traveled to the future in s.3 and met his future self (with that outfit). One of his future time remnants became Savitar there, due to the future team rejecting him for drama reasons. This also became his suit in s.4. His best suit imo.

RF looks amazing. If I was still the DC fan I was a couple of years ago, I would for sure pick this guy up.

Whoa Nelly, both of these look great! For various reasons, neither the HT Flash nor Soosoo's Scarlet Speedster appealed to me. This is the upgrade we needed.

The Future Speedster figure looks nice. I never watched the CW series though aside from a handful of clips.

Barry traveled to the future in s.3 and met his future self (with that outfit). One of his future time remnants became Savitar there, due to the future team rejecting him for drama reasons. This also became his suit in s.4. His best suit imo.

RF looks amazing. If I was still the DC fan I was a couple of years ago, I would for sure pick this guy up.
I keep trying to decide which Flash becomes “my one pick” to rep on the shelf. They all have strengths and flaws. This S4 suit ticks a lot of boxes, but I still prefer all-gold boots, less panel lines, and that zipper up the middle bugs me more than it should.

Back