1/6 SooSooToys - The Flash - The Retrograde Speedster (Reverse Flash) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep trying to decide which Flash becomes “my one pick” to rep on the shelf. They all have strengths and flaws. This S4 suit ticks a lot of boxes, but I still prefer all-gold boots, less panel lines, and that zipper up the middle bugs me more than it should.
Zipper is understandable. Idk why but I love that personally. This but with gold boots would be the peak look for me personally

Professor Zoom one of my all time favorite comic book villains , even though the show turned to **** after the 2nd season tempted to get this . ReaLLY wish there was a comic versions of Wally West Kid Flash like George Perez drew him would be made !

I'm wondering what the quality of these suits is going to be like in the final product. Also, it seems to be made of the same pleather as most 1/6 figures. You all think this suit will hold up over the years or will become a flakey mess?

I'm wondering what the quality of these suits is going to be like in the final product. Also, it seems to be made of the same pleather as most 1/6 figures. You all think this suit will hold up over the years or will become a flakey mess?
That’s a difficult question to answer. They aren’t all created equal. Definitely a “handle with care” situation until we know for sure.

Back