1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Effing finally!!! He a beeee-yoot!

20220601_115107.jpg

I left mine on, but they are a total pain to deal with. Was it a blade that broke or the hilt?
The hilt. I had the swing blades in, the whole thing fell hand included. Got stuck horizontally under my leg and I was trying to move to catch and put my leg down. The top part of the Hilt, leftover from his episode 1 design, snapped off. I glued it but it definitely can't hold the weight of the swing blades. HE has the light up arm in for now. IT sucks, but yeah I am never leaving those on again. Just give us extra black pegs.

Got to mess around with him a bit tonight, a bit disappointing, especially with the single jointed elbows (on Maul of all people). He looks good when it is all said and done and I love his look in TCW, but still probably their weakest Maul release.

I don't like the body choice either, but that said I still love this figure. CW maul is my favorite version of the character so it's easy for me to look past the lack-luster body.

Not that I need a third maul but I wish this figure was better. I would have picked it up. Just looks too thin.

Maul is a very thin character on the Clone Wars. If anything, I’d say his face is too full and should be more gaunt.
It's stylised tbf, Anakin/Obi-Wan/Clones/etc. are all slender. But I do think the TPM sculpt works with this look a lot better.

Back