1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, it is my day! I order jango today and he ships today and now my Darth Maul is getting ready to ship? Sideshow's on a roll! Let's go! Four more to go...I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous Sideshow is with their order queue. Otherwise I'd just explode 🤣

I discovered this place called undercover figures and their prices are great and the shipping cost is very reasonable. This is the last time I PO with SS.

What did shipping cost these days out of interest ?
25 and change... that is like 10+ more than it needs to be. I would know, i sold off my entire masterpiece transformers collection piece by piece. There were some very large boxes... the biggest was for a combine that weighed like 10 lbs... that was like 30 and change to ship... so yeah.. their shipping is a bit of a scam.

Shipped and charged today.

Assuming it'll go out in the morning as it just says "label created."

While poor Anakin is still stuck in limbo.

Mine is also on the way. Y'know for such expensive shipping it sure is slow. Mine won't get here until the middle of next week and it shipped yesterday... that is basically 1 week...grrrrrrr...

Back