Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty goos but I'm not necessarily wowed by the paint apps on the burnt head.

I'm not really sure why the "eyeliner" is a big deal, all HT figures have eyelashes, this actually looks better to me than the little lines they used to use that look like female eyelashes on dolls.

Maybe when sculpting the eyes they got Harvey messed up with the mayor. Did anybody else notice that the mayor had eyeliner? :lol

You are all off your ^^^^ing rockers. This thing is a beauty without a doubt. Who gives a ^^^^ about the eyeliner? Unless you are going to cuddle this thing to sleep every ^^^^ing night in reality you won't notice it one bit on standard display. Since Joe is getting his via DCD, I hope that Toys2 tells me that they'll give me one next week because I want it now!

Only the early orders for Toys2 are going next week. I ordered 11/18 and I'm not going out until 2nd shipment.

Pic from 毛西大師 of Toy World. This is how I've been planning on displaying Dent if I choose to display him over Two-Face.
20081220_06c0ae8d6bcb64429382WkmXtN9l2n2l.jpg

I'm getting two just to make sure I can display both Harvey and Two-Face

You are all off your ^^^^ing rockers. This thing is a beauty without a doubt. Who gives a ^^^^ about the eyeliner? Unless you are going to cuddle this thing to sleep every ^^^^ing night in reality you won't notice it one bit on standard display. Since Joe is getting his via DCD, I hope that Toys2 tells me that they'll give me one next week because I want it now!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

The fig is about $150. Parting out the Joker v1 to use Les' sculpt showed how expensive that actually can be. The HS which is the most expensive will probably go for $50. Then the suit itself is never sold together usually peacemealed so pants with belt, shirt and tie and the jacket which is how its usually parted will probably be another $50. Then you have the stand (because I like them to be on them) which is about $12, then finally another about $10 for hands and feet because they never include them on the body and then of course the body which routinely goes for about $20 which means the grand total would be $142 rough average. For $8.00 I don't have to deal with the hassle of bidding and winning and then waiting various shipments.

20081219113726691.jpg.jpg

I can't wait to get this figure :drool If you like what I've done with Joker and Batman, Two-Face should be even better.

I'm going to display Harvey holding the button and Two-Face holding the coin.

I'm glad the final production has/is left hand coin flip, I prefer gun in the right, coin in the left.

Back