Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that HT experimented by applying a transparent (silicone?) layer on the head to make it more flesh-like. To the owners of this figure, I'm wondering how is the layer holding up?

That is a really cool 2 face! Are there more pics? Is this a new item?

Yes, and no. The head is a recast/repaint of a custom from CREG Customs, and I think I saw the suit in a previous custom run on these boards. So there isn't anything new to this set; it's just a collection of previously available custom pieces.

I won't link to it (new forum policies), but Google is your best friend.

My HT TF
KNth2In.jpg

J8vHd5n.jpg

Still looks good after all these years.

Yes, and no. The head is a recast/repaint of a custom from CREG Customs, and I think I saw the suit in a previous custom run on these boards. So there isn't anything new to this set; it's just a collection of previously available custom pieces.

I won't link to it (new forum policies), but Google is your best friend.

I considered getting the Nerve Toys version, but decided against it. The sculpt will undoubtedly be inferior to the original CREG sculpt, and the paint will also be inferior to getting a custom paint job. would just be a waste of $.

Anyway, here's my CREG Two face, painted by KJUN.
Capture.JPG

Back