Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, I'd say we owe our thanks to MaulFan for pointing them out to Hot Toys..
Thanks, MaulFan!

Awesome as I'd feel if I actually played a hand in it, without knowing how quickly Hot Toy's production moves along, it's hard to say when these changes went into effect. If you compare a front shot of the proto from the first page of this thread to the front shot of the production figure, there's been some small sculpt work done on him too, so they may have gone back to work on this before anyone here gave them info.

In the event we did bring this about, as much credit goes to Wookster for passing along my scans to his HT contacts.

That suit coat is so big I am now having second thoughts on this fig. Yeah the head sculpt is amazing but the suit coat swallows the body of the character to me it is so big.

That suit coat is so big I am now having second thoughts on this fig. Yeah the head sculpt is amazing but the suit coat swallows the body of the character to me it is so big.

u sure its not just a matter of futzing? without proper futzing the v1 joker looks really bulky, but when messed with you can get him looking near perfect. hopefully this is the case for two-face.

u sure its not just a matter of futzing? without proper futzing the v1 joker looks really bulky, but when messed with you can get him looking near perfect. hopefully this is the case for two-face.

yes dont worry about the suit it looks damn fine.. Just remove it.. wear it again. . tidy it up abit .. and it's not too thick at all. .... trust me... I don't know why people won't be picking this up.. especially batman fans.. I mean .. you dont get two-face figures produce that much.. LET ALONE a good quality one...

i dont want to order from hong kong. it needs to be from someone who has it in stock in the US already. what are the chances a US ebay seller will have it in januray? only cuz i hear that the figure will be released on 2 dates, january and june, and i dont wanna wait till june!!!!

I just got mine today =D but I've got a little problem.

The thing is, I'm a MISB kind of collector as the moment as I have no nice display cabinet to display my figures, so I keep them in their boxes first until I get one in the future. To all you others who have already gotten your figures, any idea where the "I Believe in Harvey Dent" pin is? It doesn't seem to be in the window display.

Thanks =)

I just got mine today =D but I've got a little problem.

The thing is, I'm a MISB kind of collector as the moment as I have no nice display cabinet to display my figures, so I keep them in their boxes first until I get one in the future. To all you others who have already gotten your figures, any idea where the "I Believe in Harvey Dent" pin is? It doesn't seem to be in the window display.

Thanks =)

hey nicky, do you see the tray where they put the coin in? Flip that bag that contains the coin and you will find the I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT pin on the other side.

I don't want to nitpick, really. I'm amazed they actually added the really white chin bone and the pink parts around the burnt side, but the one thing they didn't do was correct the line where the burning begins on the forehead- in the movie it wasn't split down the middle but rather the skin only began to get burnt about 3/4 of the way down his forehead. It still looks beautiful. The only thing I wish they did was add clasps to close the coats and also the burnt coat looks a bit bulky ala the DC Direct coats- look at DC Direct's comic-version two-face and you'll see exactly what I mean. Still,
I only wish I already pre-ordered cause it looks great. More Pictures!
P.S. stop complaining about the "eyeliner!" His girlfriend just died! He's been crying!

Last edited:
Back