Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey nicky, do you see the tray where they put the coin in? Flip that bag that contains the coin and you will find the I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT pin on the other side.

Thanks =D and thank goodness mine came with it. I was starting to think that it was a packaging mishap. Anyway, can't wait to display this guy up. Everything else about the figure seems to be spot on. It doesn't have the whole prominent eyeliner thing going on on the Harvey Dent headsculpt, and that little line thing on the coin hand isn't as obvious as some of the figures I've seen on this thread. Awesome =)

just received word from toys2 that those who are included in the first shipment are being shipped out on monday. Second shipment will not go out till mid january.

Man, i just bought one off ebay, the guy was blatantly listing as 'in stock, ready to ship, ships within 24 hrs of payment', even in the add title, so i ask is he sure etc, he gives me the ok, i buy it, then i get the email saying they wont ship until Jan 2009, and then that ''We will dispatch asap once the item is in-stock (we'll try to contact our supplier to provide the figures to us)''
Stupid idiot doesn't even have them in stock yet, and probably won't be getting them anytime soon. What a toss, lucky i havn't paid for it yet, and won't be. Blatant lying. megabox_storehouse is his name. Cheap for a reason, i think i'll go back to studiosunny. He's dear, but at least i know honest

Looking at the comparison pics between the actual fig and the proto, i think the level of detail seems to have been dropped. perhaps I am wrong because of the quality of the photos as I dont own the figure but the non-burnt half of harveys face looks stunning in the proto...the colour, the texture everything, could almost pass as a real human but the burnt side just dosent live up to what we all wanted...and surely that side of his face is what we all want the figure for?? coz we are sick like that haha plus for a £130 figure (dont know the dollar equivilant) I would have expected a second white shirt with burn damage. checking the film - the shirt does show dark patches of damage and so does half of the knot on his tie. PLus the accessories are next to zero...that gun looks v.cheap - bank robber joker guns were perfect...and his knife. Hmm and his hands...i hate that wrist joint. Im really on the fence about this one...I'd love to get the figure but all that money for what is essentially a hot toys body with a plain grey suit....its all about his head..his lovely crispy charred head!! but even that dosent seem to live up to the price!! aaahhhhh!

Damn! This is a super old thread! But anyways, I can't decide if I should pull the trigger on this guy... I found a really good deal for him... but now all these rumours are flying that Two Face will be in The Dark Knight Rises..and if he is, knowing Hot Toys they will make a TDKR Two Face...any tips;)?

Damn! This is a super old thread! But anyways, I can't decide if I should pull the trigger on this guy... I found a really good deal for him... but now all these rumours are flying that Two Face will be in The Dark Knight Rises..and if he is, knowing Hot Toys they will make a TDKR Two Face...any tips;)?

He's not going to be in TDKR. Nolan confirmed that he's dead. And even if he were to have some sort of Scarecrow-style cameo in the movie, the tepid response to this figure pretty much guarantees Hot Toys will focus their attention elsewhere.

edit - what kind of deal did you find anyway? I'm probably going to pick up this figure soon, and I'd like to know if I can do significantly better than the $100-115 he's selling for on Amazon. I wish I had been paying attention when Hastings had their sale last year.

They won't do this figure again. He didn't do very well commercially when he was a major character in TDK, and if he's in TDKR, it'll just be a brief flashback.

He's not going to be in TDKR. Nolan confirmed that he's dead.

If I remember correctly it was Eckhart who was telling everyone that Nolan told him (Eckhart) that Two-Face/Harvey Dent won't be in the next installment, but I'm sure there are plenty of Bat-freaks who can confirm and find the actual clip or quote from Nolan himself that says yay or nay.

And even if he were to have some sort of Scarecrow-style cameo in the movie, the tepid response to this figure pretty much guarantees Hot Toys will focus their attention elsewhere.

I agree that I don't think his appearance (if it's indeed there) in the next film warrants a new figure. I think HT would really have to feel that it needs a new figure b/c of inaccuracies and it would be worth their while to do another like Joker, OC & New Suit Bats, iron man MK III, and Superman Returns to name a few

Best tip I can give you is to wait a few months - Imaresqd1 is making his Two Face head available (FAR better likeness than the HT version), and CREG Customs will offer a run of 10 full figures.

Even if you don't want to go with that custom figure, i'm guessing a number of people will be selling their HT Two Face at that point if they're upgrading to the custom one, so you should be able to pick up a good deal.

Best tip I can give you is to wait a few months - Imaresqd1 is making his Two Face head available (FAR better likeness than the HT version), and CREG Customs will offer a run of 10 full figures.

Even if you don't want to go with that custom figure, i'm guessing a number of people will be selling their HT Two Face at that point if they're upgrading to the custom one, so you should be able to pick up a good deal.

Yea I looked at Imaresqd1's custom of Two-Face...looks amazing! Any idea of release or anything? I'd probably be interested in just picking up his!

hey i was wondering if anyone with a DX joker could tell me if the inner sports jacket matches up color-wise to the harvey jacket/pants. there's something i want to try out...

205117hdxbkxcppxcflx4b_1024x1024.jpg

new figure from nerve toys.

That looks really cool. I like the expression a lot.

Still hoping for a 2.0, even though it'll likely never happen.

Back