Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice but I'll wait for a BD/DX version instead. I want the grenade launcher/bandolier too. Already have the mini-gun from the other HT T-800.

I guess the success of this figure will determine more figs from the T2 line. T-1000 would be cool if they do it right:

2 heads (regular and BD)
2 blade arms
1 pointy finger
hands (2 relaxed, one firing)
Beretta pistol
Bike hemet
sunglasses
Bike jacket
cop uniform with Austin badge

Last edited:
I had to do it
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/m4qMOuTHRQ0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/m4qMOuTHRQ0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Enjoy your wait for the DX one.

just one word for this figure: PERFECT!

my god, and i thought the hair were off! hahaha...
I'm soooo getting it, and if there are going to come some other variants, i just need this version. i've always loved the "clean" version a bit more. i think I'll skip the other variants until the dx is out, so the dx will be the variation of this figure for me then.

but this figure is pure awesomeness.

"My very own Terminator" :D

Good god, how am I gonna display this! I like weapons but love the endo arm hmm!

MOVE!!! I wanna see what's in that case!!!

If it's T1 AHNULD, looks like I'll be out of money for a LONG time...

Well the Iron man is standing in front of a Predator poster.
Not sure if it is a Terminator behind them.
It looks promising though that this might be one of the figures coming out this year

I just noticed this and I dont like it :( The bicep is split in half. does Wolverine have this :confused: Also i was hoping the elbow pegs wouldn't be in the official pics

HT_T2_T800_EndoArmShop.jpg

EDIT- Maybe this is because the arm is removable? Still dont like it

arnie! a little too wrinkled and angry imo, but i'm still getting it...

the hair is mad. i'll be impressed if manufactured pieces will retain that amount of detail.

other than the wrong colored t-shirt, this would be another quintessential terminator figure... eat this, sideshow

In this pic, JC Hong is standing in front of a display box with a T1 poster behind it...hmmm...

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/r1094930_1.jpg

MOVE!!! I wanna see what's in that case!!!

If it's T1 AHNULD, looks like I'll be out of money for a LONG time...

But then again, there's an AvP poster and in that room there is a also a Robocop poster too (in another pic). I think it's just a room where they display all the figs they sculpted and the posters for the films they've done figs from.

Back