Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this figure looks awesome!!! :rock :rock :rock

The headsculpt is amazing! One of their best ever IMO!!

Now I just have to wait to see how much it will be over here, when it goes up for preorder! :rock

I need it's clothes, it's boots, and it would be awesome if it came witha motorcycle!!!

Have they made his bike before?

The 1984 T-800 should be the DX, seeing as they made it already a few years back.

This:lecture With 3 alternate head sculpts, (battle damaged versions with LED eyes), alternate Punk outfit and AMT Hardballer Longslide, SPAS-12, Uzi, AR-180, S&W revolver (nickel plated Model 15 I belive) scalpel and Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range.

UK sellers
Onesixthbruce have them up for Pre-order
The price is £129.99 not including delivery.

I think that is a great price for a figure of this magnitude

I think this will be the first one I get all the variants even though both john connors are tempting.

Hot Toys always have moving parts on their guns. Do you think you can pull back the leaver and have him flip ???? it like in the movie?

I also notice the word ccok has been censored.

Last edited:
I just noticed this and I dont like it :( The bicep is split in half. does Wolverine have this :confused: Also i was hoping the elbow pegs wouldn't be in the official pics

HT_T2_T800_EndoArmShop.jpg

EDIT- Maybe this is because the arm is removable? Still dont like it

lol, ITS A ACTION FIGURE. :duh

And yea, if you looked at the photos you'd see he has a extra arm :duh

Back